Mystery object found!

Alright, so a Reddit user found this (all credit to him) 5iFe7eVeN

https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/4ce6z2/please_see_this_possible_easter_egg_i_found/

And it depicts him noticing an INCREDIBLY small white dot floating across the sky. It's nearly impossible to see and looks JUST like a snowflake, but the way it moves is off. As well at 35sec, you can see it shines for a split second. 

My initial thought was: Could this be the jumpscare easter egg? 

My second thought was: Could that be Dempsey's Rocket? 

Thoughts? 

39 minutes ago, InfestLithium said:

That's what you get for playing on PC.

Nah but seriously, that looks pretty intriguing. It's designed like any other snowflake in the distance, but considering each snow particle is moving in a different formation, perhaps this is "the odd one out"?

I thought that too until at 0:35ish the particle glitters pretty significantly. Likewise it doesn't disappear when the player turns away from the screen either. 

My first thought was that it moves just like a satellite does. It could also be Dempsey's rocket I guess, but wouldn't the movement then be really weird for a rocket heading to a spacestation? Unless the rocket is just flying around on the map (I actually don't know if it is), in that case I think it being the rocket is the most plausible explanation.

2 hours ago, Steelie said:

My first thought was that it moves just like a satellite does. It could also be Dempsey's rocket I guess, but wouldn't the movement then be really weird for a rocket heading to a spacestation? Unless the rocket is just flying around on the map (I actually don't know if it is), in that case I think it being the rocket is the most plausible explanation.

i think you may be right and the only reason it flies around the map is for the easter egg

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...