Anyone here have Dark Matter yet?

Rissole25

I completed my grind about 2-3 weeks ago, but I'm just wondering if any other CoDz'ers have completed it yet? If so, what was the hardest weapon for you to grind? If not, how many away are you from achieving it?

For me, the Locus and SVG-100 Bloodthirsty medals (get 5 kills in with the weapon without dying) was absolutely terrible for me, as I'm a shit sniper. I was so glad to get them done. Surprisingly, the knife wasn't bad. I just finished the Butterfly Knife which was a bit worse, so it must've just been luck.

Legit though, the only reason I went for it was because I saw you could put MP camos on in Zombies. So I just had to have a Diamond weapon in Zombies and than found out Dark Matter was an extra unlock after getting all Diamonds.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Well, I'm mostly a Multiplayer guy ( I finished the grind for Dark Matter long ago ) the hardest part for me was getting done the Gorgon! Everything else was was too easy, for example you only have to get 10 long shot medals, the real challenge is getting the head shots. The snipers are the easiest since you only need "One shot, one kill" medals for the Drakon and the P-06 go on Hardcore mode with the ELO Optic. But yeah Dark Matter looks so dynamic in the darker zombies maps.

15 hours ago, ReadyEnterDestroy said:

Well, I'm mostly a Multiplayer guy ( I finished the grind for Dark Matter long ago ) the hardest part for me was getting done the Gorgon! Everything else was was too easy, for example you only have to get 10 long shot medals, the real challenge is getting the head shots. The snipers are the easiest since you only need "One shot, one kill" medals for the Drakon and the P-06 go on Hardcore mode with the ELO Optic. But yeah Dark Matter looks so dynamic in the darker zombies maps.

Log shots took me WAY more time and effort than those head shots. The maps are just a bit shitty for long shots :/ I don't have dark mater (nowhere near, got bored of mp and I have like 2 golds only)

Archived