Anyway to guarentee the wonder weapon parts to drop?

21 hours ago, Conzul said:

Do I have to feed it first or Margwa-contact it first? I've done that once or twice but never heard anything but the screams of the ritual victim.

Normally when a Margwa spawns if you "Feed" the "Apothicon Servant" in the vicinity, the "Upgrade_Ready" Quote Triggers.

________

The time I got the "Zoroth Orottha" Audio Que, was during an Elemental/Parasite/Margwa Round. All "3" entities were present on the map, I built the "Apothicon Servant" & immediately activated a Ritual.

I did NOT feed the "Apothicon Servant" prior to this. As soon as the "Keepers" spawned with the other "Entities" I received the quote.

Here's a Fun Fact. 

Did you know if you wait to place the "Apothicon Rift Stone" until an Elemental/Parasite Round. They will actually attack and kill the "Keepers" instead of going after you. Once the Ritual is completed the Round will end and grant you a, "Max Ammo".

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:27 PM, Ragdo11706 said:

Here's a Fun Fact. 

Did you know if you wait to place the "Apothicon Rift Stone" until an Elemental/Parasite Round. They will actually attack and kill the "Keepers" instead of going after you. Once the Ritual is completed the Round will end and grant you a, "Max Ammo".

Yeah I knew that, it's pretty cool.

Anyway I'll try and replicate that, I guess.

I don't think I've ever heard a "Zoroth Orrotha" in my life. So if I can discover what you guys are doing to get it, hopefully that becomes the breaking point.

On 3/31/2016 at 11:16 PM, Conzul said:

Yeah I knew that, it's pretty cool.

Anyway I'll try and replicate that, I guess.

I don't think I've ever heard a "Zoroth Orrotha" in my life. So if I can discover what you guys are doing to get it, hopefully that becomes the breaking point.

I've only ever received that particular quote once that I remember specifically. However, I feel I may have heard it one other time as well. Regardless I haven't heard it more than twice, so that seems to be the quote that's most important.

I've done a lot of testing on AS part order. It really seems random whether it holds back a part or not. 

Most likely, the xenomatter hides because some meatball, out of sight, drops it and it isn't seen. 

That being said, i have seen the xenomatter drop in the unreachable (due to zombie horde volume) distance, then immediately drop again a second later, only near me. 

Last night (first game in weeks), started on 15, on round 25, i searched a pod, it spit out the tentacle and a *flyer, the flyer dropped the xenomatter.

*presumably the flyer was just one of the last zombies turning into a flyer at a coincidental moment of time and place.

• 3 months later...