Gobble gum update

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Treyarch has ACTUALLY answered our requests.

-All gobble gum machines are now permanently active (I don't very much care for this one) 

-You can pick multiple GG from the machine in the same round. 

-Here's the kicker: 

LIQUID DIVINIUM CAP REMOVED. 

WOO!

So is it infinite amount of times you can use it or is there a cap? Also @Nightmare Voyager, you better get on adding this in your GobbleGum guide!

1 hour ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

infinite i think. 

Edit: It's exponential, it starts with 500, then it goes to 1500, then 2500, ect. 

I would really like to see if it caps at any point. Guess I can test it another time.

The maximum amount of gobblegums you can now use is 3 per round. I was disappointed when I saw the update as infinite uses would allow you to camp these maps indefinetely with alchemical antithesis, but 3 gobblegum uses per round doesn't seem too bad.

Edit: The point values are exponential, but the machine costs 500 points for the first spin of the round, 1500 for the second and 5000 for the third.

Edited by DaveLo07
4 hours ago, DaveLo07 said:

The maximum amount of gobblegums you can now use is 3 per round.

Good update then me thinks. Costing more means those extra hits have tob be earned and it was brutal having to hit the machine once per round in the high rounds, but having infinite hits on it would have serious abuse potential.

Good to see Treyarch improving these new features on the fly with this game, rather than throwing in a bad idea and leaving it to stink like a cat turd in the corner like they've done in previous games!