2nd DLC Theory

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

Well the Transit crew all died in buried and the motd crew had the plane that landed on the Giant and them characters were way better than the SOE and Transit characters so I would love to see them again in the island map or any other map out of the next 3 maps we get 

I think the reason we see the plane is to show a connection between The Giant, MotD and Shadows. Like how the characters in Shadows have quotes that reference the Mob of the Dead characters.

Well I think the motd characters and the shadows characters were in the same world because the Nero posters in motd and I'm pretty sure we're going back to the moon in one of the maps because of the moon 2.0 poster on firing range and motd also but the motd crew def seen Richthofen because he took or already had a sample of weasel's blood I just like Ray Liotta and would like to see that crew back in another zombies map well know soon the next map should be announced the end of the month or early April it should be out by April sometime 

9 minutes ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

Well I think the motd characters and the shadows characters were in the same world  

Yeah, that's what I was getting at. I believe that's the only reason the plane appears; to connect the maps. I think this is also the case for the blood vials.

11 minutes ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

I'm pretty sure we're going back to the moon in one of the maps because of the moon 2.0 poster on firing range  

I don't think a poster in a Multiplayer map can be used as enough evidence for concluding that we'll be getting a remake of a map. It would be impossible to do a Moon remake that would fit with the current story, obviously. Unless the remake was there to serve the same purpose as the Black Ops 1 remasters.

16 hours ago, Spider3000 said:

I'd be really surprised if we had another "of the Dead" map this year. Especially since Shadows of Evil was basically a Call/Mob of the Dead map anyway.

"House of the Dead"

I have been reading about these myths of Nan Madol when it was under Japenese rule, divers found mass deposits of Platinum within these underwater Tombs known as the "House of The Dead"

Also if there is any link to Lovecrafts Cthulu mythos, in particular - "House of Ryleh" being inspired by Nan Madol  

Also the Children being in "The House"

But I really have no idea if "of the Dead" map name will continue. I can't see any other characters being used. I think they will continue the Origins Crew as they have their mission to complete. 

6 hours ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

Well the Transit crew all died in buried and the motd crew had the plane that landed on the Giant and them characters were way better than the SOE and Transit characters so I would love to see them again in the island map or any other map out of the next 3 maps we get 

They also died in die-rise. What's your point? 

The MOTD crew will not return, they won't put the money in to get new actors and put their faces and physiques into the maps again, likewise, their story ended with Arlington passing on and breaking the cycle. If anything we MAY be seeing arlington again, but Billy, Sal, and Finn are burning in hell. 

5 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

They also died in die-rise. What's your point? 

The MOTD crew will not return, they won't put the money in to get new actors and put their faces and physiques into the maps again, likewise, their story ended with Arlington passing on and breaking the cycle. If anything we MAY be seeing arlington again, but Billy, Sal, and Finn are burning in hell. 

The point is Richtofen brought them back to life so they could continue his mission. After that, he tossed them aside like the tools they were.

• Moderators
15 hours ago, TheJayJizzLe said:

Well the Transit crew all died in buried and the motd crew had the plane that landed on the Giant

Every game ends in dead (except Origins and MotD for one person). Dead in the game doesnt mean dead in the story. Like the O4 in der Riese, in the game they finally die, but in the story they overload the MTD with the DG-2, thus ripping space-time and sending them to somewhere else. It could be the N4 somehow found a way out to survive, but like @Doppelgänger said, they dont have a value for him anymore, so why wouldnt he let them die. And if they survive, how could they reach the TG/DE universe? I dont think they come back as playable characters, however I do think it would be cool if they did.

And that MotD plane in The Giant, couldnt that be a unforseen consequence of the ripping of space-time by the O4?

33 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Every game ends in dead (except Origins and MotD for one person). Dead in the game doesnt mean dead in the story. Like the O4 in der Riese, in the game they finally die, but in the story they overload the MTD with the DG-2, thus ripping space-time and sending them to somewhere else. It could be the N4 somehow found a way out to survive, but like @Doppelgänger said, they dont have a value for him anymore, so why wouldnt he let them die. And if they survive, how could they reach the TG/DE universe? I dont think they come back as playable characters, however I do think it would be cool if they did.

And that MotD plane in The Giant, couldnt that be a unforseen consequence of the ripping of space-time by the O4?

Well no because remember it's also in SOE, which takes place BEFORE the death of Richtofen 1.0

It annoys me how little they tell us. It's March 16th and they haven't shown us ANYTHING. Not even a tiny teaser. Dlc 1 has hinted towards an island and certain things have been found in the code, but the community did that.

Suprises me considering we knew about der eisendrache a long time before release. Just wish they wouldn't keep us in the dark so much, it doesn't even have to be a big spoiler.

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ZombieSlayer1997 said:

It annoys me how little they tell us. It's March 16th and they haven't shown us ANYTHING. Not even a tiny teaser. Dlc 1 has hinted towards an island and certain things have been found in the code, but the community did that.

Suprises me considering we knew about der eisendrache a long time before release. Just wish they wouldn't keep us in the dark so much, it doesn't even have to be a big spoiler.

Haha, I love what theyre doing right now. I love the feeling of curiousity when you know you will get it soon.