Some proof that Moon / Nuketown isn't 2025.

Bauerklos

• Moderators

Why would you make a device if yourself arent gonna use it? I think each MPD in each universe has original a keeper (Vrill Ya) inside, but when the accident with Samantha and the MTD occured, she replaced the keeper from that universe, and the whole system of the Vrill Ya controlling the universes collapsed.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
2 minutes ago, anonymous said:

Why would you make a device if yourself arent gonna use it? I think each MPD in each universe has original a keeper (Vrill Ya) inside, but when the accident with Samantha and the MTD occured, she replaced the keeper from that universe, and the whole system of the Vrill Ya controlling the universes collapsed.

That's a severe consequence for an action that minor (although we know that's no simple accident haha). The MPD was already opened previous to Samantha getting in it - Griffin Station just wasn't sure what to do with the device once it had opened as they saw nothing actually inside it.

In fact, we know that no Keeper resided in it because Richtofen and the entire Moon team would've known about an entity inhabiting it in physical form. I would go as far as to say that the Vril-ya/Apothicons had no power over the universes until Origins hapened, where our NO4 set free this universe's Samantha plus the Ancient Evil who was trapped within Agartha as well [I should probably note this was an old theory of mine long ago]. Hence why the Apothicons had little to no involvement in our original universe before the Earth collapsed.

Regardless, it was all Samantha's fault still. :Delicious Food:

• Administrators

To be honest, I don't think there's a real answer as to why the voices were being heard. Richtofen claimed to have felt a static shock before hearing them; the MPD itself is alien in creation so it's anybody's guess as to why he heard the voices but no one in Griffin Station did (assuming they touched the device which let's be honest - they probably did trying to figure out what the hell it was haha).

Personally, I'm inclined to believe that Richtofen was the first person to ever touch the MPD since it was sent to the Moon. As a result, whatever powers or entities that dwelled from the MPD started communication with someone whom they decided would help them be released from their imprisonment. Basically, use him as a puppet for their bidding.

"Oh there I go, just ole topic getting my self stuck in a nazi zebra era of the far future again, mercy be." 

But yeah, that's not enough evidence to determine the era Timelord.  Proof? The nuclear test would make the area around completely toxic. Way too toxic to build a new test city on top of it, thus nuketown 2025 is in a completely different area. 

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, TimelordAlex said:

Wait people argue over this? Can one not clearly see that Nuketown Zombies looks like the BO1 Nuketown and not Nuketown 2025?

And that's what Treyarch wants you to think. /conspiracydetected

Nah but seriously, they know hands down that this map would leave vital story information out. Because you need to factor in that Moon is taking place at the same time of NTZ; however, you would need to also confirm that Moon took place in the past. But there are so many elements that aren't lining up about the timeframe, that anyone could guess whether it takes place in the future before NT 2025 was instated or if it's actually in the past. See the previous page on those particular reasons.

• Moderators

This just popped up in my head: 65 million years ago, there was a comet which hit earth and caused a lot of fog and dust, which didnt let the sunlight pass. No sun means no plants, no plants means no food for herbivores, no herbivores means no food for carnivores, thus leading to extinction of the dinosaurs. Now, when the moon missles hit earth, they broke earth, so we can say these were more powerful than the meteorite 65 million years ago. Knowing this, I think its safe to say that there has to be fog after the moon missles explosion. And we see this fog: TranZit. We even see the dead trees the darkness brought. Now the question is: Why is the fog gone in Die Rise? Could this mean Die Rise is much more time after Tranzit than we think, when all the dust and fog has layed down? Maybe the purple light that the N4 transported to China takes a lot of time, without the N4 know it or pass through. If thats true, Tranzit could be around 1960, while Die Rise and Buried could be after 2025.

I like moon being in the future. Adds character. 

As for Anonymous's die rise argument: Die rise, again, is set much higher above the earth, and again, it's on the opposet side of the world from where the missiles hit. Remember, these missiles are NUCLEAR (well a lot more then that really). They're relying on detonation to bomb the earth, not velocity. The comet that  crashed into earth did so with shear force, making it far more environmentally unstable. 

Of course theres also the idea treyarch just didn't think that far into it and just wanted a map with less fog. 

8 hours ago, anonymous said:

Why is the fog gone in Die Rise? Could this mean Die Rise is much more time after Tranzit than we think, when all the dust and fog has layed down? Maybe the purple light that the N4 transported to China takes a lot of time, without the N4 know it or pass through. If thats true, Tranzit could be around 1960, while Die Rise and Buried could be after 2025.

There's still fog though if you look down towards the ground. It's dissipating for the N4 maps, and by Buried there's only a small amount left.

I also bring something to attention that has been bought up before.

"The Limited Test Ban Treaty (LTBT) is a treaty prohibiting all test detonations of nuclear weapons except underground. It was developed both to slow the arms race (nuclear testing was, at the time, necessary for continued developments in nuclear weapons), and to stop the excessive release of nuclear fallout into the planet's atmosphere. The Treaty was signed and ratified by the governments of the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States during the autumn of 1963."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_Nuclear_Test_Ban_Treaty

Unless this was a secret black ops (lol) test that no one should know about (doubtful as you could apparently see the mushroom clouds at the Nevada Test Site), than no bombs should've gone off after 1963. Now 1963 is a prominent year in BO1, and I believe they tried applying that with MP maps and some Zombie maps along with the year 1968. Make of that what you will.

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

There's still fog though if you look down towards the ground. It's dissipating for the N4 maps, and by Buried there's only a small amount left.

I also bring something to attention that has been bought up before.

"The Limited Test Ban Treaty (LTBT) is a treaty prohibiting all test detonations of nuclear weapons except underground. It was developed both to slow the arms race (nuclear testing was, at the time, necessary for continued developments in nuclear weapons), and to stop the excessive release of nuclear fallout into the planet's atmosphere. The Treaty was signed and ratified by the governments of the Soviet Union, the United Kingdom, and the United States during the autumn of 1963."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partial_Nuclear_Test_Ban_Treaty

Unless this was a secret black ops (lol) test that no one should know about (doubtful as you could apparently see the mushroom clouds at the Nevada Test Site), than no bombs should've gone off after 1963. Now 1963 is a prominent year in BO1, and I believe they tried applying that with MP maps and some Zombie maps along with the year 1968. Make of that what you will.

Havent seen the fog in Die Rise, and Buried is a few months (maybe even a few years) later, so the fog can be gone then. And how did the O4 reached Groom Lake? When you spawn you dont see that teleport electricity like in Kino. But walking by foot from Shangri La to Nevada seems inpossible to me.

Here is a bit of the fog in this picture.

Spoiler

maxresdefault.jpg

It's not really ever specified how they arrive to Area 51. It was theorized that either a Pocket Teleporter (seen in the Moon loading screen), or they somehow traveled through the grate beneath the Pack-a-Punch is how they arrived, but no specific explanation. It's not teleportation as they usually put the teleport sound when the map loads in (as heard in Kino and Shangri-La).

• Moderators

@Rissole25 Thanks

Shi No Numa--MTD-->Der Riese--MTD-->Kino der Toten--Lander-->Ascension--MTD-->Call of the Dead--MTD-->Shangri La--unknown-->Groom Lake--MTD-->Moon

Tranzit--purple light-->Die Rise--on foot-->Buried

Origins--Crazy Place light-->(Shadows of Evil--Rift Portal-->)The Giant--giant robot-->Der Eisendrache

if you see any issues, please tell me

• Administrators
36 minutes ago, anonymous said:

@Rissole25 Thanks

Der Riese--MTD-->Shi No Numa--MTD-->Kino der Toten--Lander-->Ascension--MTD-->Call of the Dead--MTD-->Shangri La--unknown-->Groom Lake--MTD-->Moon

Tranzit--purple light-->Die Rise--on foot-->Buried

Origins--Crazy Place light-->(Shadows of Evil--Rift Portal-->)The Giant--giant robot-->Der Eisendrache

if you see any issues, please tell me

Correction, Shi No Numa comes before Der Riese (see Dempsey's Ascension PAP musings). 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Correction, Shi No Numa comes before Der Riese (see Dempsey's Ascension PAP musings). 

Is there anything before SNN? Because on the radio in it you can hear the O4 reach Rising Sun Facility via a teleporter. And where awoke Richthofen actually the test subjects?

• Administrators
2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Is there anything before SNN? Because on the radio in it you can hear the O4 reach Rising Sun Facility via a teleporter. And where awoke Richthofen actually the test subjects?

We don't know how they got there, but they were previously kept at the Call of the Dead 935 Siberia base. Due to the developement of the story, I don't believe there is any way of knowing. 

• 9 months later...

This is one of most interesting topics to me, by long I'm trying to understand the timeline of these maps, Moon, Nuke, Tranzit, Die Rise..

Actually I have a theory about, if Marlton would have not been in the shelter of Nuketwon all these arguments would have been more easy 4 us all,

bcs without Martlon in that shelter would have been possible place Moon and Nuke so far in the yrs by Tranzit and Die Rise but the fact we have this

character in both maps is for us a point who can't make things clear. 

I believe that Moon and so Nuke is located in the 60's, while Tranzit and Die Rise in 2025 or so.

Some people keep put Tranzit in the 60's for its retro look but actually I think that is something to not consider. If a population got extinct for zombies

or rockets is normal that many years later we will still will have a retro look in that town bcs there was no progress since people there are no longer alive.

Also I would not let guns influence us. We still have futuristic guns in bo3 playing maps like Zetsubou who is located in 2nd world war or Gorod who is located

still around 40's. So guns are not a key 4 this. 

What makes me say that tranzit and die rise are in 2025 are not only the facts that we know already (poster who have 1996 date in die rise or soldiers zombie uniform)

but also the fact that when we activate energy in tranzit laboratory we can hear Richthofen voice in Stulingher head saying something about the long time passed who actually

would not make any sense if tranzit and nuke would have been close in the timeline.

So we still have a question, Marlton. I personally believe in a theory who could see Martlon have a time travel from nuke in the 60's to tranzit in 2025. We don't know its past,

what he actually been doing in Nuke, and since there is all this mystery behind him I would not exclude that.

Actually is not something so hard to imagine, we all thought that Peter Mc Cain was death but then there is a theory who explain that trough a portal he landed in Gorod Krovi,

so why Marlton could have not a similar story? 

Archived