Baby sounds near the Last Wolf Painting

Not sure if this is important or not but if you go to the window next to the last wolf painting (Where the king is dead) you can hear a baby crying and a dog barking. It's seriously strange why those sounds are there. Anyone have an idea why they might be there?

Edited by ram_dawg
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, ram_dawg said:

Not sure if this is important or not but if you go to the window next to the last wolf painting (Where the king is dead) you can hear a baby crying and a dog barking. It's seriously strange why those sounds are there. Anyone have an idea why they might be there?

Yeah...but the place of the pictures change..or it's always the windows next to this painting? Will look for it the next gameplay 

But further: every Window in der eisendrache gives strange sounds

Wish I were home to test this, so does this move with each game, as the paintings move?

This could be a little more info on the wolf king's involvement, for some reason I love this little bit of info about him that we have, I'd love to figure out more!

Maybe he has a kid, or a long descendant that will come into the story later ^.^