Simple and Straight Forward Strat For High Round Game

• Tech Admin

You can do this solo or co-op.

DO NOT OPEN THE GATE FROM QUICK REVIVE TO MULE KICK

My preference is the Lightning Bow, get the bow upgraded as early as possible - you should be able to do this by round 6 or less for lightning, others may take a little longer. Once you (all of you) have upgraded bows, head down to the quick revive room. Stay in the quick revive room, Zombies will only come from one direction, it is very similar to the catwalk strategy. If you are playing co-op, think AMMO - conserve ammo, don't all shoot together, take a round each for example and conserve ammo for those rounds when you really need it (which becomes more prevalent in the higher rounds).

You do not need to use the charged shot until the early 20's - just a quick pull of the trigger should be enough to keep you safe, when the Pandzer spawns in, you can take him out or you can take him up to the Death Ray, hitting the trap from the communications room (the one with all the computers) at the main entrance (which you run past on the way to the death ray). It doesn't kill the pandzer but stragglers it does kill, the death ray doesn't kill the pandzer either but ti does give you some advantage (headshot the pandzer - two or three fully charged shots will take him out, increasing each time he appears) 

I then personally use the jump to the test site and then the jump from test site to the spawn room - it's a nice little circle and should get you up high in the rounds.

Training at the death ray is also good, just watch for the zombies getting stuck at the switch for the death ray.

Edit: This is where I found the strat - 

Edited by Hells Warrrior
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You can do this solo or co-op.

DO NOT OPEN THE GATE FROM QUICK REVIVE TO MULE KICK

My preference is the Lightning Bow, get the bow upgraded as early as possible - you should be able to do this by round 6 or less for lightning, others maybe take a little longer. Once you (all of you) have upgraded bows, head down to the quick revive room. Stay in the quick revive room, Zombies will only come from one direction, it is very similar to the catwalk strategy. If you are playing co-op, think AMMO - conserve ammo, don't all shoot together, take a round each for example and conserve ammo for those rounds when you really need it (which becomes more prevalent in the higher rounds).

You do not need to use the charged shot until the early 20's - just a quick pull of the trigger should be enough to keep you safe, when the Pandzer spawns in, you can take him out or you can take him up to the Death Ray, hitting the trap from the communications room (the one with all the computers) at the main entrance (which you run past on the way to the death ray). I then personally use the jump to the test site and then the jump from test site to the spawn room - it's a nice little circle and should get you up high in the rounds.

Training at the death ray is also good, just watch for the zombies getting stuck at the switch for the death ray.

Thank you, I will try this out today looks like a good strategy I like the catwalk on The Giant so if this is similar I will be a very happy zombie slayer :75:

• Tech Admin
2 minutes ago, XPG Richtofen said:

Thank you, I will try this out today looks like a good strategy I like the catwalk on The Giant so if this is similar I will be a very happy zombie slayer :75:

I don't take ownership of the strategy (not opening the gate, the rest is my strat), I found it elsewhere, can't remember when but it works a charm.

Dont know if anyone posted a vid about this:

Played today and "fast forward" through the rounds

Dont use in the room with quick revive

Use the space between the 2 gondolas...

Shot your lightning bow infront of the control panel (dont know how to explain it but you will know what to do) 

You can open all doors on the map it doesnt matter...

• 4 weeks later...

* use the clock tower. 

Standing on higher ground gives you a nice idea of how many zombies are coming your way. You can drop through the hole in the railing to grab shiny things too. Get a Drakon to snipe the slow ones in the hallway while your bow protects the entrance to the stairs. 

3 hours ago, Koslans said:

* use the clock tower. 

Standing on higher ground gives you a nice idea of how many zombies are coming your way. You can drop through the hole in the railing to grab shiny things too. Get a Drakon to snipe the slow ones in the hallway while your bow protects the entrance to the stairs. 

I like this place - but like I read it i think I Do it in a different way... dpnt Stay "upstairs"... if you Stay at the beginnIng of the Stair you are Safe...if you go upstairs they spawn from "different Directions"... Dont know how to tell but you will See the different - maybe i missunderstand your Post and we do it the same way...

1 minute ago, Nieno69 said:

I like this place - but like I read it i think I Do it in a different way... dpnt Stay "upstairs"... if you Stay at the beginnIng of the Stair you are Safe...if you go upstairs they spawn from "different Directions"... Dont know how to tell but you will See the different - maybe i missunderstand your Post and we do it the same way...

We did the same thing. I stood on the first five steps as well. 

We use the stair case in the Church/Control Room,  by the Wolf Painting, as Long as you dont open the pathway on the second floor that 99% of the people dont open anyways, its one direction of zombies unless someone moves around then they "could" go up the other staircase and come across the walk.

The zombies all come up from the stair case and you have the "High Ground"  2 people can effectively stand in the stair case and shoot while the other 2 are behind, creating a barrier, if someone does happen to go down the guys behind can revive and the down person is blocking so no zombies can get past,  Great strategy and works for a long time if you conserve ammo or more so have Alchemical GG.

Also if ammo is an issue, the 2 guys on the stairs can have their shields out while the guys behind shot agani effectively creating a wall.

Edited by Exactice_808