Dlc1 Xbox release time?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, BaronVonBeau said:

Hi guys, does anyone know if the Xbox dlc will be available at midnight tonight or will we have to wait until the morning? Maybe PlayStation players could let me know if it was midnight or 10/11amish time for them? 

Thanks guys 

DLC on Xbox One is live now :75:

• Tech Admin

Hey DL, I'm back on the Xbox now after a month of that worst controller I have used in a long time (seriously, the buttons are awful and square has started to stick already on a 2 month old controller, the trigger buttons are also awful, you think you have pulled the trigger and sometimes it just doesn't work. I have had the xbox for over 2 years and not one of the buttons has started to stick, so looking forward to playing on the one.

I managed to achieve what i wanted to achieve on the PS4, couple of high round games and a PB on solo for Der Eisendrache of 41 and on top of that I managed to get to Prestige 2 within a month (only getting 2 / 3 hrs in a couple of nights a week).

8 minutes ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Hey DL, I'm back on the Xbox now after a month of that worst controller I have used in a long time (seriously, the buttons are awful and square has started to stick already on a 2 month old controller, the trigger buttons are also awful, you think you have pulled the trigger and sometimes it just doesn't work. I have had the xbox for over 2 years and not one of the buttons has started to stick, so looking forward to playing on the one.

I managed to achieve what i wanted to achieve on the PS4, couple of high round games and a PB on solo for Der Eisendrache of 41 and on top of that I managed to get to Prestige 2 within a month (only getting 2 / 3 hrs in a couple of nights a week).

Agree with you on the PS4 Controller, I hate it and it feels cheap.

I managed to make it to Prestige 2, Level 25 and Round 21 Solo on Der Eisendrache, But after a couple of days I went back to Xbox One and The Giant Map, looking forward to playing Der Eisendrache again :75: