Apologies Due

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

I would like to apologise to some of our members, some members have opted to go dark until the DLC is released on the XBox One and there goes me and adds the Twitch channel on the main forum index live streaming Der Eisendrache.

I'm sorry, it wasn't intentional, I actually just noticed during a game with @Covert Gunman - sorry about that, hope it didn't spoil anything.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like must douse my Xbox one in kerocine and set it a blaze as I have seen so much. I no longer know if I just learned all there is to know about this map. I may have found an end to pie. (3.14) I'm going mad why Hells Warrior WHYY!!!!?!?? *blankly stares off into the distance*

8 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

You can all take the p!$$ all you want (except @way2g00d who was sincere) - ya bunch of ******* lol

You should know I'm just given ya some sh**! ? @Hells Warrrior You know I'd follow you riding on flaming chaiots pulled by Pegasus's and storm the gates of Hades?