CoDz Live Stream - Solo Run With Hells Warrior

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tech Admin

Aww well, that was silly. I had 6 ammo in my lightning now, got max ammo I said to myself I'll waste the ammo before getting the max ammo.

Missed the max ammo and then put myself under pressure, went to rocket launch site to pac a punch and got trapped and downed. Catapulted back over got jug and QR ran up towards speed and got cornered again and the rest is history.

Bummer.

• Tech Admin

I'll be doing more streaming in due course (just finished a live stream a half hour ago), I'm using the PS4/One Twitch app and I'm not using mic or camera but please tune in when I'm streaming.

Regarding twitch and streams, look out fore more people streaming and a dedicated person to look after streams.

• Administrators
On February 21, 2016 at 7:06 PM, Hells Warrrior said:

I'll be doing more streaming in due course (just finished a live stream a half hour ago), I'm using the PS4/One Twitch app and I'm not using mic or camera but please tune in when I'm streaming.

Regarding twitch and streams, look out fore more people streaming and a dedicated person to look after streams.

If I can't tune in, myself, I certainly try to get the word around. Good work, lately! I look forward to seeing it become more active!