New DLC

JJMFP

• 3 months later...
On 2/20/2016 at 0:21 PM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Well remember: DLCs in the updates now. 

There has been two updates and no DLC 3!!!!  I am impatient now.  The only good thing that has come out of it is that the Bowie Knife is now able to level up.  Your thoughts on DLC 3??

13 hours ago, JJMFP said:

There has been two updates and no DLC 3!!!!  I am impatient now.  The only good thing that has come out of it is that the Bowie Knife is now able to level up.  Your thoughts on DLC 3??

Idk why it's been so long and not even a picture or anything really has been relesed yet... Maybe they're not done with the map and try to get it working properly before releasing it (not to release a glitchy map like ZNS again)... But I think it's about time to get a new dlc... haven't played much BO3 lately ting simply because I'm wanting a new map already and to prevent from getting bored of BO3 already.

I'm pretty sure we're getting a trailer or something any day now.

On 6/25/2016 at 7:58 PM, JJMFP said:

Sorry my computer is in ruin and I hate using my phone for this stuff.  anyways. If you've seen Milowaffle's latest video,  he has this idea that Gersh hasn't arrived at this facility yet.  I think that it would be awesome if time manipulation served a major roll in this map.  Likewise,  my only other parting word is that THIS DLC is pretty much our LAST chance to see the N4.  (Please skip the "They died" and "They never existed" Nosense. Gersh is still here and etherial... ) 

I think it'd be super cool if through time manipulation,  Gersh / Yuri meet their demise or happy ending, depending on their use to us,  The N4 show up,  along with the Ray gun M2, and via time manipulation,  the ending of buried changes so SOMETIMES Evil richtofen is inside of Samuel's head,  and other times he's in a zombie.  

I just...  SEE this amazing idea and I think it would put a MUCH nicer bow around the N4 and their story.  Maybe even we could discover why the N4 ended upnwhere they were, how Maxis's diary got into Samuel's hands,  how Marelton survived the world-shattering nuke,  any sort of backstory on Misty,  and one of the MANY Russman questions.  

Of course we still have the other things to work alongside as well,  being dragons and killing Nikolai...  

• Moderators
On ‎28‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 6:58 AM, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

I just...  SEE this amazing idea and I think it would put a MUCH nicer bow around the N4 and their story.  Maybe even we could discover why the N4 ended upnwhere they were, how Maxis's diary got into Samuel's hands,  how Marelton survived the world-shattering nuke,  any sort of backstory on Misty,  and one of the MANY Russman questions

Not this time. I think the nO4 will be at DLC4 too, but perhaps we'll see something of the N4 once(on a monitor or something, or in a quote). I hope so anyway