Found a lot of new easter egg elements! Must read for EE hunters!

@Drewxke

Yea I've seen that post, I've even tried what was said, to no avail. Anytime you shoot off a Margwa Head, once you shoot the "Apothicon Servant" it'll get trapped for the duration of the "Portal". 

It still seems as if there's something more to this, as every video I've ever seen showing this, has just so happened to be the same color "Purple" which just so happens to be the same one used within Shadows.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. The teddy bear laugh? Samantha's, or Richtofen's? I've never heard an actual bear-laugh in game.

Richthofen's would mean something glitched, like throwing Monkeys out of the map.

I've only heard Sam's laugh in SoE at the Molly BB upgrades (purple version).

I'm afraid to be optimistic at this point, but if this is something, it will get sussed out by the community.

Fingers crossed...

30 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Hmmm. The teddy bear laugh? Samantha's, or Richtofen's? I've never heard an actual bear-laugh in game.

Richthofen's would mean something glitched, like throwing Monkeys out of the map.

I've only heard Sam's laugh in SoE at the Molly BB upgrades (purple version).

I'm afraid to be optimistic at this point, but if this is something, it will get sussed out by the community.

Fingers crossed...

I've already been talking to G.Q. she said it's fake. What gave it away for her was the way the icon changes, she knows how to edit specific colors whilst editing videos, upon doing so changes that specific color everywhere, not just something specific.

Screenshot_2016-02-18-13-25-01.thumb.png

10 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I've already been talking to G.Q. she said it's fake. What gave it away for her was the way the icon changes, she knows how to edit specific colors whilst editing videos, upon doing so changes that specific color everywhere, not just something specific.

Screenshot_2016-02-18-13-25-01.thumb.png

EDIT: On second thought, I really just don't know, but it seems like a very believable element to an easter egg. I'll be trying to get it to change using info from the 2nd video.

Edited by UnleashThePwniez
5 hours ago, UnleashThePwniez said:

EDIT: On second thought, I really just don't know, but it seems like a very believable element to an easter egg. I'll be trying to get it to change using info from the 2nd video.

There are a few reasons why I actually believe this is Real...

To begin with, when you initially place the "Gateworms" in the PaP area, they are surrounded in a "Purple" flame, which is the same color as the "Apothicons" (Shadow Man), Maggie when teleporting, the Purple Pods, & the "Apothicon Servant" once fired. I've made a post on this in the past.

Next once you activate the PaP Ritual the "Gateworms" emit an "Electric Blue" looking Energy, which is absorbed into the PaP, if you watch closely, it also happens to be the same color as the "Apothicon Egg", "Apothicon Sword", as well as the "Cursed" Symbol.

Once the PaP is finally opened, the flames surrounding the "Gateworms" are no longer "Purple". Now they consist of a mixture, of Blue & Red. 

Now, I don't know how much substance this next bit holds, but it could be a way in which the Characters are communicating, to us (the player) subliminally.

For instance, while placing the "Gateworms" at times you'll hear Jackie "F*****G" Vincent, say something along the lines of, "You will tell me if I'm doing this wrong...Won't you." 

Another example, is that of Nero whilst filling the "Apothicon Egg". Once you've filled one or two, he makes a comment along the lines of, "It would appear to be, all about the Transferal of Energy." Then upon placing the "Apothicon Egg" he says something to the affect of, "Hmm, seems like Eggs were on the mind during the creation of this Altar."

_________

Now there's not a lot of evidence to any of this however there are a couple things I find interesting, in regards to comparing "Old Gen" to that of "Current Gen". As I'm sure your already aware, incase you aren't however, allow me to explain.

See because of the limitations the previous Gen consoles are faced with, the only thing presented within each map, are the most important features involving the Easter Egg/Side Quests.

For example on current gen when you go inside the Ruby Rabbit, there are bottles everywhere, furniture, decorative shit, the works, noticing the Shadow Man's cane is difficult. 

Now once you hop on over to your trusty, Old Gen console (which I still happen to have), upon entering the Ruby Rabbit, the Sofa is present along with the Cane, and that's about it.

I used to use this all the time on Exo-Zombies, however I never did buy Black Ops III, although I'm tempted.

_________

Back to the differences, as @83457 pointed out, as he plays on the 360.

• The two buildings at the entrance to the Footlight District, so not have the "Checker Boarded" finish line, looking paint job.
  • When you activate the "Rift" Portal in the Footlight District no lightbulb automatically cuts on.
  • This one is the kicker, when you activate the PaP, the flames surrounding the "Gateworms" stay "Purple".