Found a lot of new easter egg elements! Must read for EE hunters!

Okay, so I haven't seen anyone else post about these specific props located around SoE, so I thought I'd share what I have found. I know that there was a Theater glitch that made all easter eggs activate or disappear. Well, it seems that they've fixed that. I won't tell you how, but I have found a way to see every single interactable prop, moving prop, or special effect/emitter. I have spent countless hours doing this in my spare time and have found (what I think to be) very important EE steps/pieces. For instance, the lamps in the pack-a-punch room are for an easter egg, and I'm 99% sure of this. I have very carefully inspected these lights. I can also see every single piece of the hidden message, so I'm thinking these might be interactable in some type of way. I have a bunch more I could share with everyone, but I just wanted to create this post first to see if anyone has any interest in what I'm saying.  Also, the lights in the pack-a-punch room are not the only lights that show up. They are all over the map, but they are specific lights, and a lot of them don't even have an emitter. There's a pillar right behind one of the devil donut carts that is in some way interactable. It has a sign on it that says "open late". I have a bunch more, so feel free to replay with anything that may be of help!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am very interested, ultimately, the how of what you find wont be as important if these "finds" infact pan out to be real.

We currently are in need of new "leads" , especially with the new update "fixes"

So if you are telling the truth , I would ask for you to go ahead and start listing objects/places that you think are significant and or interact-able.  From there I and others can start to experiment and hopefully we can all get somewhere new.

Try to be specific regarding locations.  Thanx for the input.

- There's a light in the footlight district that's in a zombie spawn room next to the alien statue. If you look closely, there's a black box right next to it to the right. There is definitely something to that light and black box.

- Back to the lights in the PaP room. The lights I'm referring to are the ones right next to the first 2 worm holders. The 3rd light is located in the rift, right next to the sword/egg room to the right. The last one I noticed is in the footlight district as soon as you go through your first gate on the left after the bend.

- This is taking a bit longer than expected, so I'll just keep updating this page with info over the next couple of hours.

- There are 2 small lights along the wall in the canal district where you find that wire for the EE song. One right next to the wall that you have to go through with the curse, and one right behind the chain trap activator on the same wall.

- There are 2 apothicon servants 15 feet in front of the initial player spawn in the alley way about 3-4 feet under the floor. I doubt this is for an easter egg, but I find it very interesting that they are even there. And why is there 2 of them?

- I find it very interesting that there's a specific pillar right behind the devil donut cart in the footlight district upstairs that is in some way interactable. It reads "OPEN LATE". 100% there is something to this pillar.

- HERE WE GO! I know I found something that someone can connect! Haha wow this thing is fucking hidden..... There's a damn spider web that's interactable in some type of way right next to the player spawns..... It's in the zombie spawn window right next to the stairs that lead up to Nero's room. If you look very closely, in the very back top right corner of the room, there's a fucking spider web. 100% positive it's interactable. This has to be one of the missing pieces to a widows wine grenade activation easter egg.. Just found this lol

@UnleashThePwniez

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here.

One thing I would suggest, "Pictures Dempsey, Pictures........Or it didn't happen!" Seriously, even if it's from your phone, I do it all the time.

_________

I've looked at those "Spotlights" many, many, times. The one in Neros Landing, appears to be the same one that shines Green on him in the Cutscene.

I've also seen the "Open Late" sign you speak of & thought that was odd. There's a sign at the entrance of the Footlight District, that says Matilda the first being a gold color while all the other letters are white, which I find weird.

There are "2" Apothicon Servants" because there's a way to Spawn in "Cocoons" to Upgrade one, then someway you can obtain parts for another version, that have these specific names;

Urgnar - Maroth

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_1

Arkorgua - Astagua 

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_2

Gortar - Ullaqua 

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_3

Ullamargor - Zarozzor

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_4

Have you ever checked out anything to do with the Cthuluh Skulls lying around.

2 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@UnleashThePwniez

Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here.

One thing I would suggest, "Pictures Dempsey, Pictures........Or it didn't happen!" Seriously, even if it's from your phone, I do it all the time.

_________

I've looked at those "Spotlights" many, many, times. The one in Neros Landing, appears to be the same one that shines Green on him in the Cutscene.

I've also seen the "Open Late" sign you speak of & thought that was odd. There's a sign at the entrance of the Footlight District, that says Matilda the first being a gold color while all the other letters are white, which I find weird.

There are "2" Apothicon Servants" because there's a way to Spawn in "Cocoons" to Upgrade one, then someway you can obtain parts for another version, that have these specific names;

Urgnar - Maroth

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_1

Arkorgua - Astagua 

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_2

Gortar - Ullaqua 

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_3

Ullamargor - Zarozzor

ZMWEAPON_IDGUN2_4

Have you ever checked out anything to do with the Cthuluh Skulls lying around.

Just in case you missed it, read the comment I just left right before yours. Very important. Anyway, I think I might just make a video showing everything I have found, but I'm, tellin you there's something very important to those specific type of lights. I found a couple more and there's something you must do to all of these lights for the easter egg. Maybe these lights are a step after one we're missing, so maybe they arent interactable just yet. I know for a fact they are though.

• Administrators

@UnleashThePwniez Welcome to CoDZ! 

Sorry, but I'm gonna be honest with you, pal. Titling this thread a 'must read for EE hunters' is very presumptive, especially since glitching is not a legitimate form of EE hunting. Not only that, but glitching is generally looked down upon around here. This forum is made up, for the most part, of experienced players who actually hunt EEs the way they were intended to be. 

On the other hand, that spider web has been there, and in plain sight. 

Sorry to start off like this-but it's only fair to let you know. 

8 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

@UnleashThePwniez Welcome to CoDZ! 

Sorry, but I'm gonna be honest with you, pal. Titling this thread a 'must read for EE hunters' is very presumptive, especially since glitching is not a legitimate form of EE hunting. Not only that, but glitching is generally looked down upon around here. This forum is made up, for the most part, of experienced players who actually hunt EEs the way they were intended to be. 

On the other hand, that spider web has been there, and in plain sight. 

Sorry to start off like this-but it's only fair to let you know. 

Glitching or not, I found a very important step to an obvious easter egg. I don't care if I'm looked down upon for glitching lol. I didn't hack or mod anything, so why don't you shine your knowledge down upon the ones who looked at the coding to figure shit out. I'm a very experienced player that enjoys EE hunting and high rounds, but I will only glitch to find easter eggs and not to cheat on rounds. The first spider web is NOT in plain sight and can only be seen very well with certain lighting and glitching, but it is indeed there and is 100% part of an easter egg by the way it appears just like everything else easter egg related. Sorry to shut you down, but it is what it is.

• Administrators
1 minute ago, UnleashThePwniez said:

Glitching or not, I found a very important step to an obvious easter egg. I don't care if I'm looked down upon for glitching lol. I didn't hack or mod anything, so why don't you shine your knowledge down upon the ones who looked at the coding to figure shit out. I'm a very experienced player that enjoys EE hunting and high rounds, but I will only glitch to find easter eggs and not to cheat on rounds. The first spider web is NOT in plain sight and can only be seen very well with certain lighting and glitching, but it is indeed there and is 100% part of an easter egg by the way it appears just like everything else easter egg related. Sorry to shut you down, but it is what it is.

Feel free to ask any of the folks on here who know me quite well and datamining doesn't sit any better with me. In the meantime...this 'guaranteed' Easter egg remains nothing but a texture in the Giant Green Light category. 

I'd also recommend you tone down your attitude. Whether online in any forum or in a real life setting, your approach is not a good place to start if you want to make friends or earn respect. Now, I'm not going to battle it out with you. Simply suggest you reconsider. 

21 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Feel free to ask any of the folks on here who know me quite well and datamining doesn't sit any better with me. In the meantime...this 'guaranteed' Easter egg remains nothing but a texture in the Giant Green Light category. 

I'd also recommend you tone down your attitude. Whether online in any forum or in a real life setting, your approach is not a good place to start if you want to make friends or earn respect. Now, I'm not going to battle it out with you. Simply suggest you reconsider. 

First off, "textures" that do absolutely nothing will not stay loaded. They will simply disappear just like everything else that has no use other than being visible unless it's an effect. Second, my attitude was perfectly fine. You introduced yourself in the wrong way if you want respect from me at all. Whether you like what I did to find this or not, you have no reason to come at me like that. To each their own. I hope you learn that one day. You're simply butthurt and I'm done replying to anger lol. Now, if you have anything beneficial to say, please, feel free.

@UnleashThePwniez

________

With all do respect @NaBrZHunter has been a member here for a long time (he also just so happens to be the current UotM) which speaks volumes around here. It took me over 3 years to obtain the "Cyan Robes".

With that being said, this is NOT "Reddit" if you want to talk to people that way, I think you know where to go. Here, were a different bunch, thus why this forum was created to begin with. Your kind of demeanor/mannerism, will NOT get you far here, I promise!

Alright, let's calm it down a little in here. No need to get testy with each other.

Now, @NaBrZHunter is indeed correct, we don't really approve too much of glitching here. It's not really a legitimate way of easter egg hunting. Also, there have been numerous instances where these interactable-showing glitches have just simply shown and highlighted items that have no importance to an easter egg of any kind. For example, the theater mode glitch highlighted the fact that the two ships on the docks in the Waterfront District on Shadows of Evil would be one of the items to disappear during the glitch, and yet, there has not been any easter egg found which includes the ships.

As such, if you truly believe some of these items are part of an easter egg, you should provide evidence showing so. Something that can actually be reproduced in game, and not in a glitch.

1 minute ago, Covert Gunman said:

Alright, let's calm it down a little in here. No need to get testy with each other.

Now, @NaBrZHunter is indeed correct, we don't really approve too much of glitching here. It's not really a legitimate way of easter egg hunting. Also, there have been numerous instances where these interactable-showing glitches have just simply shown and highlighted items that have no importance to an easter egg of any kind. For example, the theater mode glitch highlighted the fact that the two ships on the docks in the Waterfront District on Shadows of Evil would be one of the items to disappear during the glitch, and yet, there has not been any easter egg found which includes the ships.

As such, if you truly believe some of these items are part of an easter egg, you should provide evidence showing so. Something that can actually be reproduced in game, and not in a glitch.

I'm literally working on providing proof right now. The reason the boats disappear is because they have movement. ANY prop that has any type of "movement" will disappear alongside the easter egg interactables. I know it's not the same engine, but I have been using UDK for a good 5 years now and have a good understanding on how things generally work in videogames. Now, I'm most certainly not saying that those boats, wooden cranes, and punching bags are not part of any type of easter egg, but it leads us in the right direction on a better understanding in which props or textures are most definitely easter eggs. This doesn't point out ALL the easter eggs simply because props won't show up if they don't change in one way or another. For example, the lionheads and plate for the free gumball were not gone during the glitch. They were still there.

On another note, I understand glitching is somewhat of a cheat to find these easter eggs, but I absolutely love making games, so glitching is very intriguing for me. I was also fed up with the Tranzit feeling. I don't like hunting for nothing. At least this gives me a lead.

@UnleashThePwniez

I understand where your coming from, a better example would be the Window Boards, the Cthuluh Skulls, and that flying carpet  from your pictue. 

Now too me, going off that very picture, the box you have labeled Neros Altar, I believe is the Box containing the "Summoning Key". The Spider Web across from Q.R. appears to be in the "Loading Bay" containing the "Drop". I could be misinterpreting the image, but that's how I see it.

1 minute ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@UnleashThePwniez

I understand where your coming from, a better example would be the Window Boards, the Cthuluh Skulls, and that flying carpet  from your pictue. 

Now too me, going off that very picture, the box you have labeled Neros Altar, I believe is the Box containing the "Summoning Key". The Spider Web across from Q.R. appears to be in the "Loading Bay" containing the "Drop". I could be misinterpreting the image, but that's how I see it.

I know it's very hard to understand where the viewpoint is, but I assure you everything circled are in the places I described. Think of the viewpoint being directly under player spawn, but about 15-20 in-game feet. I have found a total of 5 spider webs ONLY in the alley and Nero's room, and they are always visible when other interactable props are also. These EE props I speak of will also show up if they disappear upon EE activation, just like the lil arnie upgrade pieces. I can see those as well. So, I'm thinking these webs may disappear upon activation since you clearly cannot reach them.

I do, unfortunately I don't have internet access where I live. I'm aware of the Spider Webs, a few of them anyway. Best thing I can say is throw a Widows Wine Grenade at them, or somehow try to get a Spider to drop on or around one.

*One last thing, we already have a Thread for this.Check the "T-Virus Thread".

Edited by Ragdo11706