Samanthas room

anonymous

• Moderators

http://i.imgur.com/0Jutw91.png

In kino, you can teleport to 2 different rooms: A normal room and a dark, creepy version of it.

I always thought this was because the room was attacked by zombies, but on this drawing we see a Keeper in her room.

Could this be the reason why the dark room looks broken and abandonned?

The normal Kino room is her room before the Keeper came, and the dark one after.

Also, the DE room looks different then the Kino/Origins EE rooms.

Any explainations for this?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not the same room, there is no window and even if there was, there is too much castle in the way. I personally still hope it's the house from the MP map that has the illusion town on the wall, same place we fight zombies in campaign.

Research those places and ''Samantha's house'' and you'll see what I mean.

Edited by Tattoo247
35 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

Its not the same room, there is no window and even if there was, there is too much castle in the way. I personally still hope it's the house from the MP map that has the illusion town on the wall, same place we fight zombies in campaign.

I agree, I think it's the same room we see in the Origins cutscene. 

I'm pretty sure the destroyed room in Kino is a hint that the Earth will be destroyed as we see in Black Ops 2, namely in Tranzit. 

Both the Kino room & Tranzit have that Red hue effect to them. They knew they would blow up the earth at the end of Black Ops. 

Also to note is the Verrückt wall drawing. One half shows normal world with trees & birds & the buildings army destroyed, the other shows rubble & a gloomy outlook. 

The room in DE is not Sam's room that we see in Kino & the Origins cutscene (these are both slightly different in comparison too)

40 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

The room in DE is not Sam's room that we see in Kino & the Origins cutscene (these are both slightly different in comparison too)

I was implying that Kino & Origins seemed the same. I've yet to see D.E. room other than what I've seen through videos.

Don't forget in Kino it was also made aware that this could in fact be nothing more than a childs game. The O4 figurines in what appears to be a building that looks similar to Nacht.

I just want to note, that the red Hue you see in Kino, when the Teddy is Evil looking, seems more similar in comparison to that of SoE once the PaP is opened.

Edited by Ragdo11706
  • Moderators
10 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

No window in the der Eisendrache room.

On the drawing with the keeper, you see a window.

So this means the keeper was in the room with window (Kino or Origins), and not the der Eisendrache one.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, anonymous said:

No window in the der Eisendrache room.

On the drawing with the keeper, you see a window.

So this means the keeper was in the room with window (Kino or Origins), and not the der Eisendrache one.

Ah gotcha, I misread my bad.

I mean, I guess it's possible. But it's basically just a bed and a portal so it could be any room. I'd almost argue it's the room the drawings are in because one of the keeper skulls is in her toybox. But there is no way of knowing for sure so you're guess is as good as mine.

• Moderators
18 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Ah gotcha, I misread my bad.

I mean, I guess it's possible. But it's basically just a bed and a portal so it could be any room. I'd almost argue it's the room the drawings are in because one of the keeper skulls is in her toybox. But there is no way of knowing for sure so you're guess is as good as mine.

Ah, I understand, didn't know it was a portal.

But I still dont understand why her room is in an 115-investigating base in a castle.

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

Ah, I understand, didn't know it was a portal.

But I still dont understand why her room is in an 115-investigating base in a castle.

Because her dad is, or was the leader of Group 935, there has been little mention of a mother so basically there was just no where for her to go. She was with him at Der Riese, Der Eisendrach and Moon (although that was technically accidental) and no telling where else considering we are dealing with different timelines/dimensions. We could even be dealing with multiple Samanthas. 

Edited by Tattoo247
  • Moderators
19 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Because her dad is, or was the leader of Group 935, there has been little mention of a mother so basically there was just no where for her to go. She was with him at Der Riese, Der Eisendrach and Moon (although that was technically accidental) and no telling where else considering we are dealing with different timelines/dimensions. We could even be dealing with multiple Samanthas. 

Thanks, I know very little about the story behind der Eisendrache, I even didnt knew Maxis was there.

• Administrators

What drives me mad is less of why she has a room in the castle, but why she's researching so many weird things. The various books in her room, the drawings, the objects... like it's just weird. She knew a lot.

Just now, Tac said:

What drives me mad is less of why she has a room in the castle, but why she's researching so many weird things. The various books in her room, the drawings, the objects... like it's just weird. She knew a lot.

She was a smart kid, always has been. I think we give her less credit than she deserves. She obviously understands a lot and does the things she does for a reason. She isn't just some dumb kid playing a game with the players as her pawns, she does it for a reason that isn't just "kill them all".

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Tattoo247 said:

So do we now think perhaps she doesn't accidentally run into the pyramid on moon? The keepers could talk to Richtofen, maybe they made him think he was killing her, just to get her close to the pyramid as it seems she was chosen by them in the first place.

Yeah, I dont think Samantha is dead.

Nightmare Voyager made a theory of Samantha being in Shangri La and Maxis on moon in this universe.

If thats true, Richthofen killed Maxis instead of Samantha (remember this is an other Maxis then the one from Origins for who is set up a beacon in The Giant).

But was it Richthofens plan to kill Samantha?

2 hours ago, anonymous said:

Yeah, I dont think Samantha is dead.

Nightmare Voyager made a theory of Samantha being in Shangri La and Maxis on moon in this universe.

If thats true, Richthofen killed Maxis instead of Samantha (remember this is an other Maxis then the one from Origins for who is set up a beacon in The Giant).

But was it Richthofens plan to kill Samantha?

In W@W/BO1, Richtofen had been ordered to kill Maxis, for some reason Richtofen didn't like Sam, so he had the intention to kill her too. It wasnt until after he discovered Sam had taken "control" of the aethers powers, that he made it a mission to kill her by swapping souls and killing her and our 3 other heroes.

I know Sam isnt dead, there is enough story and forshadowing to prove that. My question was, was all these events predestined by the Keepers when this whole time we just thought it all an unfortunate coincidence?