Sup

MikeCirka

I suck at intro posts... *deep breath* okay, here we go (The ritual has begun!):

So, let's get the stating the obvious out of the way. I'm Mike, and I play a lot of zombies. Looking for some people to play with regularly who know what they're doing. To clarify, I'm looking to play with people who know how to do the easter eggs, leave a last zombie, NOT point horde and spam the box, and can hold their own into higher rounds. I did have a mic, but it vanished recently, so I need to get a new one. That won't be happening for a month or two, so be prepared to deal with a lot of character model head nodding and head shaking responses for a while =P

If that all sounds pretty okay to you, feel free to add me on PS4. My PSN is MikeCirka.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
30 minutes ago, MikeCirka said:

be prepared to deal with a lot of character model head nodding and head shaking responses for a while =P

xD Welcome to the site, and I hope you find some people who can help ya out with this!

Hey I'm Kevin. Basically i do enjoy a game of Zombies on XboxOne and sometimes play my Xbox 360. I want to find 3 people who would want to do all the Easter Eggs with me haha. I would not mind holding the Zombie and all the not so pleasant things that make Easter Egg haunting fun haha. If this sounds good to you hit me up on Xbox through HarshTrooperKev

Thank You