Im Just Curious....

Ragdo11706

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there not a quote or cipher that says "the beginning will be the end" or something to that effect. It is the first map we see the the 4 lads for the first time (the beginning), and when we have all the originals souls collected in the summoning key,  the lights go green after dlcs are completed (the end), and the fact we cant find an Proper Easter egg in the map?? its hardly a big buildup for a ending??

Also on a different note, why does the moon turn into a sun or do a full eclipse after dogs in the giant?? Couldn't find anything about it here or anywhere else...?

6 minutes ago, Saneman2011 said:

Is there not a quote or cipher that says "the beginning will be the end" or something to that effect. It is the first map we see the the 4 lads for the first time (the beginning), and when we have all the originals souls collected in the summoning key,  the lights go green after dlcs are completed (the end), and the fact we cant find an Proper Easter egg in the map?? its hardly a big buildup for a ending??

Also on a different note, why does the moon turn into a sun or do a full eclipse after dogs in the giant?? Couldn't find anything about it here or anywhere else...?

I'm not sure, if the Cipher pertains to Der Eisendrache as I'm on XBone. I've always been curious myself as to why the moon phases in and out after a dog round.

Im not sure where iv heard it from, its either the map description, something one of the characters say during game-play or a cipher that has being decoded.....just cant put my finger on it....

Iv tried shooting the moon/sun with the annihilator and PaP'ed weapons but to no avail. It could be a possibility that the gobblegum  that stops time could be used when it cycles to see would it stop it also, and maybe it would be a start or something too an Easter egg but i never got that far to relay find out...

It's from the song, "Where Are We Going?" from Mob of the Dead. On the video Kevin Sherwood posted, a code popped up halfway through the song. I can't actually remember the name of the cypher that you need to use to decode it, but when the letters where decoded it read, "Let go and the beginning will become the end."

It's a nice thought, but given the fact that Mob of the Dead is set in a separate universe to the one that our original crew is in, I doubt it holds significance.

Edited by Doppelgänger
13 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Is this the Cipher that was on the loading screen, or is that one still, yet to be solved correctly?!?!

I was actually wrong. The ADFGVX cipher is the needed to crack the code the loading screen, which hasn't been solved as far as I'm aware. I'll have to look for name of the cipher used to decode the code from the song.

I am trying to do My Brother's Keeper with my friend again today. We got up to the step where we were feeding souls to the Ghost Keeper. I will be sure to check this out and see if this is so if I complete the EE today. If not I will get somebody else to take a look.

13 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I am trying to do My Brother's Keeper with my friend again today. We got up to the step where we were feeding souls to the Ghost Keeper. I will be sure to check this out and see if this is so if I complete the EE today. If not I will get somebody else to take a look.

Thank you sir!

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2016 at 1:46 AM, Doppelgänger said:

It's from the song, "Where Are We Going?" from Mob of the Dead. On the video Kevin Sherwood posted, a code popped up halfway through the song. I can't actually remember the name of the cypher that you need to use to decode it, but when the letters where decoded it read, "Let go and the beginning will become the end."

It's a nice thought, but given the fact that Mob of the Dead is set in a separate universe to the one that our original crew is in, I doubt it holds significance.

wait, there is something im not too sure about. if you look on Richthofen's person in the giant you can see two viles of stuff, samples that come from two of the MOTD characters? they may be in different universes but some connection or meeting has to be made between those characters

Edited by BigBadBarclay
46 minutes ago, BigBadBarclay said:

wait, there is something im not too sure about. if you look on Richthofen's person in the giant you can see two viles of stuff, samples that come from two of the MOTD characters? they may be in different universes but some connection or meeting has to be made between those characters

That is a good question. As far as I am aware, there isn't a solid theory on it at the moment. Shadows of Evil is most likely the same universe where Mob of the Dead takes place as we have several quotes from Jackie Vincent and clues in the map to tie these two universes in. Other that that, there isn't a particularly large amount of evidence to suggest that. It is possible that this universe involves that of punishing those who have done wrong, which leads most people to theorise that this universe is actually an instance of Hell.

Considering that Richtofen managed to teleport himself into the Shadows of Evil universe, it isn't too far fetched to say that Richtofen teleported himself to Mob of the Dead to collect these vials of blood. On top of that we see Icarus, the plane that Albert built to escape Alcatraz, is seen in both Shadows of Evil and The Giant. This is evidence that supports how Richtofen managed to get to Shadows. The identity of who is actually on the plane in unknown unfortunately. What he plans to use the vials for is currently unknown, but considering the Summoning Key is filled with the blood of those that the Shadows of Evil character sacrifice during their rituals, he may need them to fill it. 

2 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

That is a good question. As far as I am aware, there isn't a solid theory on it at the moment. Shadows of Evil is most likely the same universe where Mob of the Dead takes place as we have several quotes from Jackie Vincent and clues in the map to tie these two universes in. Other that that, there isn't a particularly large amount of evidence to suggest that. It is possible that this universe involves that of punishing those who have done wrong, which leads most people to theorise that this universe is actually an instance of Hell.

Considering that Richtofen managed to teleport himself into the Shadows of Evil universe, it isn't too far fetched to say that Richtofen teleported himself to Mob of the Dead to collect these vials of blood. On top of that we see Icarus, the plane that Albert built to escape Alcatraz, is seen in both Shadows of Evil and The Giant. This is evidence that supports how Richtofen managed to get to Shadows. The identity of who is actually on the plane in unknown unfortunately. What he plans to use the vials for is currently unknown, but considering the Summoning Key is filled with the blood of those that the Shadows of Evil character sacrifice during their rituals, he may need them to fill it. 

Thanks for that, helped me understand a little more,. I'm in school time unfortunately but as soon as i get home i am going to be looking deeply into this and seeing if i can find out any more.

I'm starting to believe there is no way to change the colors in Giant.

These four test subjects have been removed from their chamber, thus the lights are red. Our job is not to put them back, but to collect their souls. To me the light lets us know they're gone, the Mexican allegedly dies at Giant (maybe der eisendrach in this universe?) Dempsey at der eisendrach, and I'm sure we'll kill off the rest of them soon enough.

1 hour ago, Tattoo247 said:

I'm starting to believe there is no way to change the colors in Giant.

These four test subjects have been removed from their chamber, thus the lights are red. Our job is not to put them back, but to collect their souls. To me the light lets us know they're gone, the Mexican allegedly dies at Giant (maybe der eisendrach in this universe?) Dempsey at der eisendrach, and I'm sure we'll kill off the rest of them soon enough.

Make sure to put spoilers in a spoiler box! There are still people who haven't finished the Easter Egg.