Der Eisendrache Highest Round??

Tac

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, 

iam trying with a friend to come as far as possible. So far we did it to round 37. my question is 

which is the best weapon ( excluding the bows)? Or is just the Kind of Upgrade(pap) important? 

Does it make Sense to Upgrade the weapon till i got the Same Upgrade again? Does the weapon become stronger when i Punch it more then 2 Times? Cause i saw someone at round 180 and he Nearly killed the whole Zombie croud with a couple shoots. 

Thx for the help 

On 16/03/2016 at 0:50 AM, Valle said:

Hey guys, 

iam trying with a friend to come as far as possible. So far we did it to round 37. my question is 

which is the best weapon ( excluding the bows)? Or is just the Kind of Upgrade(pap) important? 

Does it make Sense to Upgrade the weapon till i got the Same Upgrade again? Does the weapon become stronger when i Punch it more then 2 Times? Cause i saw someone at round 180 and he Nearly killed the whole Zombie croud with a couple shoots. 

Thx for the help 

You get attachments on the gun when packing multiple times.
Blast furnace will wipe the whole train but it doesn't trigger on every bullet, Gorgon and Drakon is probably the best box guns but after 50 the best gun is on a wall close to where you train so you can top it up and blast till you drop.

Just finished my run to round LOL! Was just gonna go for 100 but I got dogs on 100 so why not one extra. No downs until suicide, Perkaholic intact from round 1 to 101 :)

aSEW9mB.jpg?1

L9hoOow.jpg?1

Pretty much camped the room before the power room (with the Gobblegum machine and the HVK) from round 10ish onwards with the gate to the church closed, I normally have the opposite gate closed but I see a lot of people doing it this way so I tried it, but the other gate being closed is faster I'm pretty sure. Ah well.

I read on the last update that the Panzer got a "balancing pass" and people were speculating that he's been made harder, but this is wrong - even on 90+ if you trap him in the Death Ray and get pretty close you can take him out with one and a half clips of PAP'd KRM (with Double Tap), before the trap has even finished running. He's definitely been made weaker.

The figures for the new prices for multiple Gobblegum purchases per round are totally accurate, the prices are astronomical once you get to the really high rounds. Half a mill for a second go at it in the 90s! Quarter of a mill in the 80s is affordable if you're really in a pinch, but ammo becomes a struggle in the 90s and I spent a few of my rounds running the Death Ray area with Dead Wire. Still, game took 6ish hours of total play which is decent going for a 100.

First 100 I've done since Black Ops 1, didn't think I'd be doing another one again tbh but I've been really enjoying this map. We'll see what the next map has in store!

1 hour ago, Steelie said:

Everyone has such high numbers, and then there's me with 10 on solo ._.  I always end up dying at the dragonhead in the disco room, does anyone have any tips for feeding that one? The first one and the one by the MPD aren't a problem.

Sure: but it would be nice if you could explain your actual tactic... 

It is a good place to train the Zombies in the lower rounds - run circles directly in front of the dragonhead.... 

Get QR Jugg and shield if you have trouble Train the Zombies 

I can imagine you didnt buy a mp - try it with this

Or the gg "give me 5" so you can kill them all with melee...

If you get in trouble dont freak out just kill the whole Group if it's neccessary.... you dont need to kill one by one you can kill them how they spawn if the place is not enough for you to train - so you maybe lose a round but it doesnt matter you will get the bow 

1 hour ago, Nieno69 said:

Sure: but it would be nice if you could explain your actual tactic... 

It is a good place to train the Zombies in the lower rounds - run circles directly in front of the dragonhead.... 

Get QR Jugg and shield if you have trouble Train the Zombies 

I can imagine you didnt buy a mp - try it with this

Or the gg "give me 5" so you can kill them all with melee...

If you get in trouble dont freak out just kill the whole Group if it's neccessary.... you dont need to kill one by one you can kill them how they spawn if the place is not enough for you to train - so you maybe lose a round but it doesnt matter you will get the bow 

For the disco room I usually train outside and then take them all inside to shoot a bunch of them underneath the dragon (eventhough it'll only eat one of them) and take them outside and repeat. I usually get stuck, killed and then revived, but usually don't have enough points to buy both jug and revive. But thanks a bunch for the tips, I'll try doing those! ;v;

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 8:38 AM, Steelie said:

Everyone has such high numbers, and then there's me with 10 on solo ._.  I always end up dying at the dragonhead in the disco room, does anyone have any tips for feeding that one? The first one and the one by the MPD aren't a problem.

I normally just kill one, do a fullloop of the room, kill another, repeat. Same thing by the MPD really. EASY.

Archived