Der Eisendrache Trophys

Nieno69

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Pst.... Ink-lay ootay the agepay hereway ouyay oundfay histay !

Never mind I got this: 

Der Meisterbogenschuetze 

-In Der Eisendrache obtain all of the anchient bows

None left standing

-In Der Eisendrache, kill every type of zombie using a machinegun. 

Take a bow

-In Der Eisendrache, upgrade the wrath of the anchients

Not big enough

-In Der Eisendrache, trap and kill a panzer Using the Ragnarok DG-4

Quick off your feet

-In Der Eisendrache, wall buy the BRM

That's a lot of Jigawatts!

-In Der Eisendrache, electrocute 121 zombies...

Fling me to the moon:

In Der Eisendrache use every wondersphere twice

Death from above:

In Der Eisendrache kill a zombie while being flung by a wondersphere.

So "Jiggawats" is a measurement of electricity and 121 was the amount needed by Doc Brown in BACK TO THE FUTURE to get the Delorean back to the present. So I think THAT's where the number comes from. No secret coded message there. 

Now... The RAGNAROK DG-4 sounds like a mixture of apothican and 935 technology... And will likely be the gravity spikes. Edit: Actually. Alli-A or someone recording him released a video of him commenting on there being different upgrade camos... Now... Hear me out: What if we can upgrade weapons with an apothicon upgrade machine (like in SOE) and upgrade with the regular PAP (Like in the giant) each with their own advantages? 

SO we can get MULTIPLE bows... Cool. And If I had to guess... We get to upgrade them too. 

My personal theory is that we'll find multiple bows around in massive chests, all in separate dungeons. And then the bow helps us clear the dungeon's boss where we take it's heart so we can defeat Gannon, obtain the Triforce and save Zelda!

legend-of-zelda-elemental-arrow-keychain

It will be interesting to see if upgrading the wrath of the ancients involves the Apothicon language and hints at anything we may have missed with the upgrade in Shadows. I kind of like the fact that we get no main easter egg achievement now aswell, sometimes the achievement can give too much away.

The Ragnarok sounds intriguing. Ragnarok, with an umlaut over the o, is a term from Norse mythology. It refers to a series of upcoming events including a battle foretold, resulting in the death of a number of major figures, natural disasters and the submergence of the world into water. A battle foretold immediately makes me think of the mural in SOE.

That's a lot of Jigawatts!

In Der Eisendrache, electrocute 121 zombies.

9d47aaf079ef7bd7ead98b194d1117f7_zpssbbv

The Trophy/Achievement is a spoof on Back to the Future.

Back to the Future's Flux Capacitor

latest?cb=20080602215902

For all intensive purposes, "jigawatts" is a mispronunciation of "gigawatts".

"In the 1980s nuclear houses offered 1.1 jigawatts of power. However you needed 1.21 jigawatts of power to power the flux capacitor. This flux capacitor figured out the magnetic waves that surround the earth and its current radio frequencies. When frequencies are sent out, there is a past and present to them. So in the 1980s, about the only source you could get 1.21 gigawatts of power from was a lightning bolt or a very controlled power source, with much resistance to bring down amps. Lightning was a source of 1.21 jigawatts in the 1980s. "

Source https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk%3AJigawatt

Additional resource: http://insideenergy.org/2014/10/10/ie-questions-what-the-hell-is-a-jigawatt/

Maybe we'll power-up and activate a time-traveling device in this map via electrocuted zombies?  There is the teleporter...

- Mix

@DaveLo07 there's an achievement for the Main Quest it's a (Secret) ;)

@Stop Mocking Me0 for "No-one left Standing" change Machine Gun to MiniGun....unless this was done on purpose.

"Time to Slam" : In Der Eisendrache, revive 2 Players protected by the Ragnarok DG-4

________

Now I'm not sure about you guys, but I swear I've seen that name Ragnarok in Shadows of Evil. Possibly in the PaP area, can't remember exactly, that word looks so familiar. 

Regardless, after seeing this. I can say I'm officially lit. Definitely sounds like it's going to be dope as f***.

32 minutes ago, Flammenwerfer said:

"My Brother's Keeper"

Wow, definitely sounds intriguing. Could Richtofen have a brother? Or is this referring to another Richtofen from a different dimension? "The one must be erased" seems to imply the latter. 

I was thinking along the lines of Dempsey. This would also explain the "Change in Appearance" on the Promotional Poster.

37 minutes ago, Flammenwerfer said:

"My Brother's Keeper"

Wow, definitely sounds intriguing. Could Richtofen have a brother? Or is this referring to another Richtofen from a different dimension? "The one must be erased" seems to imply the latter. 

It could possibly be referring to dempsey. Considering the amount of focus dempsey had in the ads and how the icon somewhat looks like older him's buzzcut styling self. that's just my two cents

also damn ragdo you beat me to it

Edited by urbanrooster

Nah, but I do think he is an intricate piece to the puzzle.  Maybe a quest part that requires  Dempsey to do.

And the bows are starting to sound like the staffs.  Didn't I read somewhere about dynamic weather making a return.

Edited by JJMFP
Saved without finishing