Der Eisendrache Mystery Box (SEMI-SPOILER ALERT)

So a YouTuber that's pretty big in the FIFA world, goes by the name of SpencerFC uploaded a Vlog. During this particular video he was at an event where there were a bunch of systems set up, seemingly showing off the Awakening DLC. 

While panning across the monitors, a group of players just so happened to be playing, "Der Eisendrache". It lasts for a mere 2 seconds, but I believe it does in fact show the Mystery Box were going to be seeing.

______

It may be kind of hard to see, its "right" their.

Screenshot_2016-01-31-10-55-12_1.jpg.704Screenshot_2016-01-31-10-53-05_1.jpg.a2cScreenshot_2016-01-31-10-54-56_1.jpg.219

_______

So I think it looks pretty good, however I can't help but think of this when looking at it (could be completely different) obviously without everything on it.

r8jpFnq_1_1.jpg.0a13fdfc0e8de9ba563ac6bf

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

Kind of looks like the normal box, or classic look I guess, to me. Which means they haven't dimension hopped since The Giant.

Yea, I was talking more along the sides of the Box, looks similar to the sides of an Altar from shadows. It also seems to be taller. 

However, you are more than likely correct. It would've been cool to see them continue with the Box fitting the overall theme of the map.

16 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Yea, I was talking more along the sides of the Box, looks similar to the sides of an Altar from shadows. It also seems to be taller. 

However, you are more than likely correct. It would've been cool to see them continue with the Box fitting the overall theme of the map.

It does look like it's sitting on a flatter version of that altar, but it's probably not the same thing. I was enjoying the unique boxes too but the box has kind of turned into more of an indicator of where we are at this point. Plus it has been one of the few unchanging things up until the end of BO2. I'm sure we'll get new ones in future maps.