New Medals Update!

InfestLithium

• Administrators

Thought it was easy to collect one of each medal on CoDz thus far? If you thought you were done, you're gonna have a bad time.

With the upcoming release of Der Eisendrache as Black Ops 3's first DLC of the season, the staff decided to do a couple of mind games of our own with the community. In this case, brand new medals with prestigious new tiers to truly test your slaying abilities. Question is, how long can you survive the onslaught?

62a01af462f74445896aaff9356fa3c8.png

More to come in this awards update, so stay tuned and happy slaying!

Request your medals here: 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of the New Medals, Too bad I don't have internet. How could I prove any of those, are the total Rounds survived kept track of, as well as all the rest.

____

Would I be eligible for the Contributor Medal, since I suggested a Medal should be for opening PaP on Round 1 in Shadows (l didn't specify you had to PaP a weapon though). Also I suggested to have the NO4 characters on the Medals (although that was to replace old Medals). 

@InfestLithium

That sucks. They need to bring internet where I live.

This is the O.P. from the Medals Suggestion page.

On 1/22/2016 at 6:41 AM, Ragdo11706 said:

Maybe update the Current Medals featuring the Transit Crew to the Shadows Crew. As well as the O4 related Medals, to the NO4. 

How's the idea of a Medal pertaining to how "Early" you open PaP in Shadows (solo only). Not too dissimilar, a Medal pertaining to how long one can survive not opening the PaP Room (solo only). 

How many rounds can one survive using only the "Civil Protector". Obviously use a gun to point whore, but the objective would be furthest Round, Least amount of kills.

Here's a good one, survive as long as possible, without ever killing a Single Margwa.

These are some off the top of my head, if I sat and  put some more thought into it, I could probably come up with better ones.