ZA TRAILER IS HERE! (In dutchlands)

1 hour ago, TimelordAlex said:

This seems like Origins and MOTD combined, if so, sign me up.

This is exactly why I was a little bummed.  I feel like we liked the dog heads, and the gondola, and the Panzer (wait did anyone actually like the panzer?)  because they were new and exciting.  The only new thing I saw in the trailer were the Gravity spikes and the sparrow (which aren't really new to anyone who has played Multiplayer)  

So i'm not going nuts over this just yet.  Obviously as an xbox user i have plenty of time to see what else the map has to offer, but it seems to me that Blundell and his team were really rushed for this one, and didn't have time to innovate new things, so they just cherry picked old features people liked from his maps, and set them in an Austrian castle.   PROVE ME WRONG DER EISENDRACHE

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Yeah, that's not all, I am looking at the "Sparrow" and it isn't actually the Sparrow, it is made of like a spine or bones in the shape of a bow with red lights like dragon eyes on it which shoots a fire tipped explosive arrow.

a1669db1e79d17155cc694c4125f10a5.png

Also, whose hands are these? We hear lots of voices in the trailer saying quotes when it isn't their player hands, as it has been in trailers since Kino der Toten, but I can't match these up to anyone. They aren't Dempsey's as we see his hands, same with Takeo above and Richtofen doesn't where gloves (yet its him speaking at this part). So who?:

6b8a0729ca738c70ea5c5505db14c10d.png

SMG the one and only SMG

So I'm stoked for this map. I very much enjoy the callbacks to MotD and Origins, though I do hope that there's enough new features in the map that they just decided not to spoil for us to let it stand on its own rather than becoming another Giant.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess the flaming sparrow is received through feeding the dragon much like Hell's Retriever from MotD, as that just makes more sense than Gravity spikes to me. I'm hoping with the Panzer they aren't as annoying as Margwas and show a little variety this time around (new and old models from time rifts maybe?). I like having Dempsey front and center with Richtofen seemingly going crazy again. 

This map looks like it will have many different secret areas to explore as well which hopefully will add lots of juicy lore to the ongoing plot moving forward with the DLCs. The map looks promising now, let's hope it lives up to the hype.

I'm not very excited for the Panzer Soldat 2.0. Treyarch raising the 2 hit limit to 3, is now clear considering the fact were going to have a Giant Mechanical Zombie, with a F*****G MACHINE GUN for an arm. 

The Cerberus in MotD was Dope, it made sense. Cerberus & Hell, Hell & a Cerberus. Now 're-hashing it with a Dragon, I don't know so much about that. There's even a Gondola for Christ sake. Imagine if MotD & Orgins F****D and had a baby, this would be that baby.

I'm not sure how you guys feel, I'm a little disappointed to say the least. MotD was fun, while it lasted, same can be said for Origins, I don't want to play those maps anymore.

2 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I'm not very excited for the Panzer Soldat 2.0. Treyarch raising the 2 hit limit to 3, is now clear considering the fact were going to have a Giant Mechanical Zombie, with a F*****G MACHINE GUN for an arm. 

The Cerberus in MotD was Dope, it made sense. Cerberus & Hell, Hell & a Cerberus. Now 're-hashing it with a Dragon, I don't know so much about that. There's even a Gondola for Christ sake. Imagine if MotD & Orgins F****D and had a baby, this would be that baby.

I'm not sure how you guys feel, I'm a little disappointed to say the least. MotD was fun, while it lasted, same can be said for Origins, I don't want to play those maps anymore.

What if I told you it wasn't a machine gun? From what it says in the files (as this was in the files way before the DLC) and from the tubes on its arm, its a 115 gun. It has pure liquid Divinium in there. Origins was my favourite map btw, but even though this has returning features, I am okay with it. Shadows of Evil was literally the evolution of Origins, this seems more like the evolution of Mob of the Dead.

9 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

What if I told you it wasn't a machine gun? From what it says in the files (as this was in the files way before the DLC) and from the tubes on its arm, its a 115 gun. It has pure liquid Divinium in there. Origins was my favourite map btw, but even though this has returning features, I am okay with it. Shadows of Evil was literally the evolution of Origins, this seems more like the evolution of Mob of the Dead.

Yea I've seen the files, but somewhere I remember seeing something about a Machine Gun. Regardless he'll have a different feature on each arm.

You don't have to tell me, MotD & Origins are easily in my top 5 favorite maps, If not 1 & 2. If I wanted to play them again, I'd just play Black Ops II. I just wanna see something "New" not a love child of the best maps, that's all.

It'll be fun in the beginning, technically it'll be "New". I'm just afraid it may end up like Shadows or even the Giant, people get tired of it rather quickly, in comparison to past iterations of the series.

1 minute ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Yea I've seen the files, but somewhere I remember seeing something about a Machine Gun. Regardless he'll have a different feature on each arm.

You don't have to tell me, MotD & Origins are easily in my top 5 favorite maps, If not 1 & 2. If I wanted to play them again, I'd just play Black Ops II. I just wanna see something "New" not a love child of the best maps, that's all.

It'll be fun in the beginning, technically it'll be "New". I'm just afraid it may end up like Shadows or even the Giant, people get tired of it rather quickly, in comparison to past iterations of the series.

In the files it said flamethrower and 115 machine gun, which you an see on both arms :)

Also I can see that view with the maps, but I honestly don't think this map looks too much like the maps it is obviously based off of, I think it has enough differences like Shadows of Evil did.

57 minutes ago, MixMasterNut said:

I found an iron dragon....

(upper-right)Der%20Eisendrache%20Trailer%200011217_zp

=P

- Mix

This could be the fabled frozen one..... We must devote all manpower into finding more info about weathervanes!

in all seriousness though I'm gonna go ahead and claim those to be dempsey's hands specifically because of the golden ring on his arm at the bottom left.

7 minutes ago, urbanrooster said:

This could be the fabled frozen one..... We must devote all manpower into finding more info about weathervanes!

in all seriousness though I'm gonna go ahead and claim those to be dempsey's hands specifically because of the golden ring on his arm at the bottom left.

Compare the pictures I posted though...

Also I think that screen is showing the Armillary Sphere, it does look like the biodome but we know that building doesn't even exist in this timeline due to the new Moon loading screen.