Margwa hat

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

38 minutes ago, Southernplaya74 said:

What are the benefits when you accomplish this ?

When "Maggie" decides to do her "Tentacle Slam" you take 1/2 the damage. If your facing away from her, you literally take 0 damage. Her "Smack" attack still hurts but it's like being smacked by a Zombie. 

Also I'm not sure if your aware of not, but there are actually 5 locations where the Mask can spawn.  The 4 Rituals sites, as well as the train in the subway directly in front of the "Sword Chamber".

5 hours ago, Southernplaya74 said:

That's cool she's always breaking my shield , it looks pretty hard to shoot the hearts the train moves so fast 

The RayGun is your best friend for this. If you start off in Waterfront and head towards Footlight. Leave Footlight and head towards Canals. This is by far the easiest route to take.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a good link to a good video on the locations? I've seen one terrible video and i haven't found good ones.

My vision is subpar...i haven't been able to see them all, especially in footlight.

I know RR sign, devil-o sign canal, and I've seen 2 in Waterfront near the tram, but that's it.

Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, 83457 said:

Does anyone have a good link to a good video on the locations? I've seen one terrible video and i haven't found good ones.

My vision is subpar...i haven't been able to see them all, especially in footlight.

I know RR sign, devil-o sign canal, and I've seen 2 in Waterfront near the tram, but that's it.

Thanks for any help. 

Heading towards Footlight, there is one on the Theatre sign, and them as soon as you go around that corner there is one on the Coffee Cup in the Back. 

The easiest way to locate this one, is to leave the Tram (while in Footlight) go down the steps thru the gate on the right, turn left at the buildable table, and halfway across the bridge look to the right.

You should see it (The Margwa Heart) in a Coffee Cup Sign for a Coffee Shop.

83457, Radoll just listed the other two you need, its 6 total , You just need the heading to footlight ones, on the H in theatre sign and coffe cup sign (hardest one for me)

p.s. Be careful using ray gun , splash dmg if you shoot while you are too close to the wall.

Wterfront footlight cnals, run it a few times until you see all 6 and you will prob get it withing the first 10 attempts, once you get it tho, it becomes easier each time

Thank you both very much.

Sadly, many of the signs are different or just missing in 360land, but i will be able to locate them from yous' descriptions.

I figure: i want to get these last things down pat. I'm getting the shield upgraded regularly now and i would really like that squid hat for Maggie's wrath. 

• 4 weeks later...