New Medals - Suggestions Required

Hells Warrrior

• Tech Admin

With the introductions of the medals again, after a long hiatus due to the forum upgrade. We want to visit the medals we have, the medals we need and the medals we could have.

What we would like is community input into the medals we could potentially offer, for example.

Site Achievements

• Complete your profile
  • New Member to Member 
  • Have a post feautered
  • Receive a certain amount of reputation
  • Post a leaderboard score
  • Post a bug in the bugs database
  • Post a video in the Video database
  • Post your YouTube Twitch channel in the User Channel Database
  • Post a teammate request in the LFG system

Now I haven't taken this one to the staff yet but what I was thinking we could potentially do, is tie in the Prestige medal, into member usergroups as well (all done automatically). So if you are eleigible for Prestige 10 - then member group could potentially coincide with this level and change automatically to a member group called Prestige 10 Member (for example).

We also need new medals for Black Ops III, Zombies and Nightmare modes I would think, suggestions on what we can offer as medals would be most welcome. 

It's just some suggestions we are looking for a present and don't be offended if your idea/suggestion is not implement but we do welcome all suggestions and if any of you are graphical artists in anyway and want to supply some examples of medals, please feel free to do so.

Maybe update the Current Medals featuring the Transit Crew to the Shadows Crew. As well as the O4 related Medals, to the NO4. 

How's the idea of a Medal pertaining to how "Early" you open PaP in Shadows (solo only). Not too dissimilar, a Medal pertaining to how long one can survive not opening the PaP Room (solo only). 

How many rounds can one survive using only the "Civil Protector". Obviously use a gun to point whore, but the objective would be furthest Round, Least amount of kills.

Here's a good one, survive as long as possible, without ever killing a Single Margwa.

These are some off the top of my head, if I sat and  put some more thought into it, I could probably come up with better ones.

• Like 1
  • Tech Admin
3 hours ago, Ragdo11706 said:

How's the idea of a Medal pertaining to how "Early" you open PaP in Shadows (solo only)

Medal pertaining to how long one can survive not opening the PaP Room (solo only)

How many rounds can one survive using only the "Civil Protector

Here's a good one, survive as long as possible, without ever killing a Single Margwa.

Requires video evidence - this might be hard for some members to provide, easier ones such as image proof is more preferable imo.

2 hours ago, Hells Warrrior said:

Requires video evidence - this might be hard for some members to provide, easier ones such as image proof is more preferable imo.

Agreed, I didn't really think about that.

You could still update the old Medals with the new characters.

One could easily provide an image surviving without PaP. Just take a picture at the wall itself showcasing the Round.

• 2 weeks later...

-Win a Grief game where both teams consist of CodZ members

-Win a Turned game where all players are CodZ members

-Use Perkaholic gobblegum 30 times/most used Gobblegum as Perkaholic

-Get the highest reticle in zombies possible with each scope (Thermal, Reflex, etc)

-Deadliest weapon as rocket launcher (Pro Noob Tuber) is what the title should be if approved

-Earn 3 divinum in one game (It is possible due to the new daily challenges)

-Withdraw 225,000 points from bank in BOII (can be screenshotted if amass points in early round)

-Reach Prestige level 100 in Zombies

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Maybe a medal for completing 100% of all 3 Zombie Challenges including both Dark Ops Cards? Medal could possibly have a shield and In it a octopus type being... Just throwing out ideas lol image.thumb.jpeg.871d595cae7c6ae2f8425ba

maybe use each of those emblems?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators
1 hour ago, Doppelgänger said:

I see that being hard and it's a good concept. But how would you judge that?

Good question. If you plan on doing it, you probably need to get some reputable members to verify you. I dunno. It's an iffy one, but a worthy one. 

Why do I see NaBr's comment thrice? lol

Maybe we could add some custom zombies medals, since BO3 might have mod tools coming up? To name a few possible ones:

-Release a map, that is not a boxmap

-Script a new feature in the game (BO3 only)

-Add a CoDz-forum related Easter Egg in the map

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For Challenges you could try something like this accept for the fact that they would be correct size lol

Zombie Hunter

image.thumb.jpeg.8c42258615dda73d2a25184

Zombie Survivalist 

image.thumb.jpeg.f3372267f27f9a627a6263b

Gobble Gummer

image.thumb.jpeg.9cf0989677838daf5eaf45c

• 3 weeks later...

?

Since we've got PaP on Round 1 for SoE why not add a medal for completing Every Bow. Proof would have to be separate matches possible solo match with a picture of Bow when its first placed and after its complete. It's kinda of a stretch. I mean you could just do an individual medal for completing that damn Fire Bow that alone deserves something lol ?

1 minute ago, RequixEclipse said:

?

Since we've got PaP on Round 1 for SoE why not add a medal for completing Every Bow. Proof would have to be separate matches possible solo match with a picture of Bow when its first placed and after its complete. It's kinda of a stretch. I mean you could just do an individual medal for completing that damn Fire Bow that alone deserves something lol ?

Or just have proof you've completed the der meisterbogenschuetze acheivement. 

Here's another idea: Premonition

Predict an idea to be added into a map before any information about that surfaces. 

So say you made a post about say, a gersh-device gun before SOE was released (we had no idea on the weapon before release). This would grant you the medal. 

tumblr_static_psychic.jpg

It doesn't have to be EXACTLY the same, but close enough. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

You can still receive the Der Meisterbogenschuetze achievement if other people in your game complete the others. So you still need proof of completing it solo. 

Fair enough. 

That's a perfect idea my friend

Which one? As you can see the Der Meisterbogenschuetze one wasn't apparently up to par. 

5 hours ago, Doppelgänger said:

You can still receive the Der Meisterbogenschuetze achievement if other people in your game complete the others. So you still need proof of completing it solo. 

3 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Fair enough. 

Which one? As you can see the Der Meisterbogenschuetze one wasn't apparently up to par. 

I think the Der Meisterbogenschuetze Achievement along with Photo or Video proof be a great idea!

• 3 weeks later...