New Veteran - BlindBusDrivr

GRILL

It has recently come to my attention that @BlindBusDrivr was part of the CODZ staff, yet somehow overlooked in our records.  He was staff in 2011, and had the position of a Dweller - which is no longer a role.  The dweller would act as a liaison between staff and the community.  Blind has been an active member for some time, and has contributed a lot to CODZ.

Please join me in welcoming him to the halls of veteran status.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, anonymous said:

Welcome back, @BlindBusDrivr !

I have heard quite some people talking about an old CODZ site.

What happened with that one and why is it replaced by this one?

A long time ago (like 4-5 years) this site had a very different lay out, and the mods and admins decided to update the formatting and site design.

I don't know exactly when the update was done, but the site went through several revisions before settling on the one we currently have now.

A lot of the content was lost or left behind on the old site, but a significant amount was transposed onto this one. Many of the threads from around 2011-2012 were saved and are still on the site.

In general, it seems that the replacement was a result of the website just needing a bit of house cleaning, an update if you will.

There is a topic from a long time ago that had a link to the old site that was saved through a cache or something... I'll try and find it :)

edit: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/topic/177166-this-site-has-changed/#comment-1704223

there you go. And congrats @BlindBusDrivr :D

Edited by shirtlesservice