Der Eisendrache Poster

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, MixMasterNut said:

BTW, that gun is a Schmeisser MP-41 (not a MP-40).  It's basically the same thing as the MP-40 except it has a wooden buttstock. - Mix

Good research! Brains. This is a dream for me. PLEASE, I wish they would just reskin the guns for Zombies, at a very minimum. 

Oh...but they'd have to modify sounds too. 

8 hours ago, MixMasterNut said:

BTW, that gun is a Schmeisser MP-41 (not a MP-40).  It's basically the same thing as the MP-40 except it has a wooden buttstock.

mp41-1.jpg

- Mix

Actually.. if you look closer the "stock" is cylindrical and can easily be compared to one of the grenades on dempsey's chest. considering his outfit didn't really change at all, and since in the poster you can see the folding stock on the side of the gun, I'm at least 85% sure that's the mp40

Edited by urbanrooster

The numbers could be some sort of space coordinates maybe even multi-dimensional coordinates for the rockets to strike. If one of the names for the castle in game is indeed Griffin Castle it would follow the theme of being Launch Control Center like the Griffin Station of Moon.

photo MoonRocketcloseup.jpg

IMip1yY.png

EDIT:

Also from the jump scare connection on the Origins one it has mountain range on it's right eye (Griffin Castle) and on the Der Eisendrache poster it has Moon on the left eye (Griffin Station).

34 minutes ago, Matuzz said:

The numbers could be some sort of space coordinates maybe even multi-dimensional coordinates for the rockets to strike. If one of the names for the castle in game is indeed Griffin Castle it would follow the theme of being Launch Control Center like the Griffin Station of Moon.

photo MoonRocketcloseup.jpg

IMip1yY.png

EDIT:

Also from the jump scare connection on the Origins one it has mountain range on it's right eye (Griffin Castle) and on the Der Eisendrache poster it has Moon on the left eye (Griffin Station).

Yes the numbers could be some space cordinates cause they are on the star map

15 hours ago, MixMasterNut said:

These are simply random numbers showing up throughout a PDF about Right-Ascensions.  Sorry but I'm not convinced yet that they are related.

- Mix

I think you don't understand. When you tape these numbers on Google, and you open this link it's lead to this PDF, and he is open right in the section of "Ascension". These numbers are the space cordinates of the constelation of Ascension.

Did you notice this also ? Another Ascension conexion http://imgur.com/POv3wTO

The jumpscare from Origins and the skull of the poster merged in one complete skull, very interesting... http://i.imgur.com/5kVlcZz.jpg

Anyone have any idea what the two intersecting circles are next to the left side of Dempsey's head? It looks like it connects to the patters in the top left of the poster, I inverted the image's color but it didn't help any...

I have a theory that this is in fact a map to space, or other dimensions.

My main source for this at the moment is the words "Sta-Map-1" on the right side of the poster, in the middle. It looks like it should say "Star Map 1"

Playing around in photoshop, I made out the circles a lot better, the ones on the left side seem to be gears, the ones near Dempseys head and on the right side seem to be coordinates...with a giant circle around the castle itself.

I'm ganna see if my Gamestop has any of these posters left so I can get a HD photo....

Edited by Tattoo247
1 hour ago, Tattoo247 said:

Anyone have any idea what the two intersecting circles are next to the left side of Dempsey's head? It looks like it connects to the patters in the top left of the poster, I inverted the image's color but it didn't help any...

I have a theory that this is in fact a map to space, or other dimensions.

My main source for this at the moment is the words "Sta-Map-1" on the right side of the poster, in the middle. It looks like it should say "Star Map 1"

Playing around in photoshop, I made out the circles a lot better, the ones on the left side seem to be gears, the ones near Dempseys head and on the right side seem to be coordinates...with a giant circle around the castle itself.

I'm ganna see if my Gamestop has any of these posters left so I can get a HD photo....

There are cordinates next to Dempsey, which lead to the constelation of Ascension.

So yes, I assume it's a map to space.