Maxis is a Super Computer!

I don't normally make speculative storyline theories as this could be completely wrong & pointless, but...

This idea was sparked by a thread I posted on Celestial Spheres & a comment from @Difintel. It was all there in front of me! So Cheers.

• Maxis studied Divinium (Element 115) & died from the poisoning
  • Richtofen cut out Maxis' Brain
  • Richtofen made Maxis a Drone
  • Richtofen keeps evolving Maxis Technology
  • Maxis is now a Computer
  • From this computer, Maxis has communicated throughout the whole Zombies story
  • He has only ever communicated through Electronics. (Radio's, Terminal, etc)

• What did Richtofen do with Maxis' Body?

Maxis is a Super Computer! 

In the Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video - "Origins" Video there are 4 hidden frames which show this picture when put together ~

Official%20Call%20of%20Duty%20Black%20Op

Which can be found in this video at ~

Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Video - "Origins"

Richtofen cutting out Maxis' Brain ~

"Origins" Intro Cinematic, feat. Avenged Sevenfold

Origins - Maxis Brain

MaxisBrain_zps786233cd.png

Origins - Maxis Drone

veh_t6_dlc_zm_quadrotor_vm_zpsd8410a11.p

Richtofen evolves Maxis - Maxis is now a Super Computer

Black%20Ops%20III%20-%20Awakening%20Der%

Maxis is the computer. And for most of the storyline so far, he has always been. He is a highly advanced system which Dr. Richtofen created & evolved over time.

Throughout the entire storyine, Dr. Maxis' has only ever communicated through electronic devices ~

• Radio's
  • Moon Terminal
  • Black Ops Terminal Files
  • Power Poles!
  • TV
  • Speakers

He created the Der Riese Datenbediensteter Servant files because he is a computer ~

Maxis Files

Mon Oct 31 1955

TO:  R. Oppen.
SUBJECT: Maxis Files

My friend,

I have managed to pull down and decypher a hanful of the Servant files from the Der Riese Datenbediensteter project.  Dr. Maxis was a man ahead of his time.  He was also a man obsessed and bordering on insane.  

I will forward to you what I have translated thus far.  It is frightening material to say the least, but perhaps that is merely my mind making a subconscious association with today's date.  

How go the recordings?  

VB

==============================

Since Origins, Dr. Richtofen has upgrade Dr. Maxis' Technology & fused him into the Griffin Castle computer.

By the time World War II came around (Der Riese radio's), Richtofen has evolved Maxis into some type of physical being or he can control one remotely.

(This is why you can hear footsteps as he walks out & slams the Door in the Der Riese Radio)

• On Moon he talks to us through the Griffin Station Terminal
  • Throughout Black Ops II he says he can only communicates through "Electronic Devices"

The Celestial Sphere

Celestial%20Sphere_zpsfcsfmjiq.png

41417_450.jpg

In these celestial models the apparent motions of the fixed stars and the planets are accounted

for by treating them as embedded in rotating spheres made of an aetherial,

transparent fifth element (quintessence), like jewels set in orbs. 

Maxis puts an Electronic Barcode message in "The Giant"

"The Mountain must be searched for the Frozen One"

Teleporter%20ZB%20Barcode%20Cipher__zpsv

Maxis needs to communicate with "The Frozen One" = Amelia

zm_tm_wth_dog_zpspiro55eb.png

Amelia will locate Samantha for Maxis

But what did Richtofen do with Maxis' Body?

Found in Buried is the Book ~ Frankenstein

Frankestein_zpsikcm2dew.png

• Did Richtofen evolve Maxis into a computer? Part of the Aether?
  • Did Richtofen use Maxis' body & create a Frankenstein Monster? One that is a friendly & remotely controlled by Maxis from the computer?
  • Is the "The Frozen One" = "Amelia"? The missing name from the Kino der Toten wall writing?
  • Does Maxis need to contact Amelia? Is she the only one that can locate "The Children"?
  • Does Maxis need to power the Celestial Sphere so that he can locate the Children? Or is he launching the Rockets at something? (again)

Is Maxis a Super Computer who can control his physical body?

:23::23::23::23::23::23:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

?????????? good shit go౦ԁ sHit? thats ✔ some good??shit right??there??? right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self ? i say so ? thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ? ?? ?НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ??Good shit

But in all seriousness friendo, I think it's starting to become more apparent that Maxis - at least in this timeline - is no longer human. I do still hold the belief that in the original universe, he was indeed a physical being but more importantly in his own body for a couple of reasons:

• How would no one notice a Frankenstein monster in charge of Group 935 without questioning it?
  • After Origins, we learn that Maxis passes through Agartha. Is it safe to say that he actually now resides in Agartha and has the same limited omnipotence as Origins Sam did (no power over the undead, can communicate with us through dimensions, requires ethereal rituals and events to occur in order to access given powers)?
  • Maxis originally gets shot in front of the MPD after being betrayed by Richtofen, and thus has his soul sucked into Griffin Station's terminal. And many decades later, was reactivated when the O4 visited the station but cutting the power back on. That explains why he could only communicate via electronic devices.
  • Moderators

But what happened to his brain.

The drone flew into the light at the end of Origins, and if this led to Agartha, his brain has to be still in the drone.

I mean, there isn't someone in the agartha who can put his brain in a body and put it back alive, right?

Only crazy doctors like Richthofen and Maxis himself can do such things.

Or did some supernatural power gave him a body?

Great theory by the way

Edited by anonymous

Great theory dude !

The only thing that I can disagree is that the radios of The Giant are just from differents universes (to show us the "dimensional breaches" who has been oppend since Origins, because of all the paradoxes caused by the Ancients Gods and Primis).

6 hours ago, anonymous said:

But what happened to his brain.

The drone flew into the light at the end of Origins, and if this led to Agartha, his brain has to be still in the drone.

I mean, there isn't someone in the agartha who can put his brain in a body and put it back alive, right?

Only crazy doctors like Richthofen and Maxis himself can do such things.

Or did some supernatural power gave him a body?

Great theory by the way

I think that you forgot something, in fact, at the end of the Origins main EE, Primis go with Maxis in Agartha to rescue Samantha, who was emprisoned by the Ancients Gods

Edited by Difintel
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, Difintel said:

Great theory dude !

The only thing that I can disagree is that the radios of The Giant are just from differents universes (to show us the "dimensional breaches" who has been oppend since Origins, because of all the paradoxes caused by the Ancients Gods and Primis).

I think that you forgot something, in fact, at the end of the Origins main EE, Primis go with Maxis in Agartha to rescue Samantha, who was emprisoned by the Ancients Gods

The ancient gods? I never heard of them before. Is it them who emprison Samantha? Are they the residents of Agartha, the hollow earth? Are they the Vrill Ya?

28 minutes ago, anonymous said:

The ancient gods? I never heard of them before. Is it them who emprison Samantha? Are they the residents of Agartha, the hollow earth? Are they the Vrill Ya?

The Ancient Gods are Gods from Lovecraft litteratury. They are the bad forces (also know by Apothicon), like Nyarlathotep (Shadowman/Mr.Rapt), Arnie (the creature in the sky of SoE) etc...

They have capture Samantha in Agartha after the Moon EE in Black Ops. After Primis rescue Samantha, these Ancients Gods search her, but Maxis and Samantha was hidden with Eddie in a house which was like a sanctuary, where Gods Ancients can't enter. But the Apothicon (Ancients Gods) manage to "bribe" (I don't know how to explain it...) Samantha and Eddie. When the children were controlled by Ancients Gods (because they were "bribe"), they left the house, and went to the Ancients Gods.

But there is "Black Sun", which are the good forces, they are : Archon (keeper of SoE), Templar (keeper of Origins), and Primis (but I think there will be others characters in this group in future DLC), Black Sun are under "control" of Vril-Ya. They have to stop the Ancients Gods.

Edited by Difintel
  • Moderators
27 minutes ago, Difintel said:

The Ancient Gods are Gods from Lovecraft litteratury. They are the bad forces (also know by Apothicon), like Nyarlathotep (Shadowman/Mr.Rapt), Arnie (the creature in the sky of SoE) etc...

They have capture Samantha in Agartha after the Moon EE in Black Ops. After Primis rescue Samantha, these Ancients Gods search her, but Maxis and Samantha was hidden with Eddie in a house which was like a sanctuary, where Gods Ancients can't enter. But the Apothicon (Ancients Gods) manage to "bribe" (I don't know how to explain it...) Samantha and Eddie. When the children were controlled by Ancients Gods (because they were "bribe"), they left the house, and went to the Ancients Gods.

But there is "Black Sun", which are the good forces, they are : Archon (keeper of SoE), Templar (keeper of Origins), and Primis (but I think there will be others characters in this group in future DLC), Black Sun are under "control" of Vril-Ya. They have to stop the Ancients Gods.

That part of what happened between Origins and SoE/The Giant and that house with chrildren I never understood.

Thanks for the explaination.

• Moderators
20 hours ago, Difintel said:

That still a mystery, but some leaks say she is an alien, and got enormous power...

I think she is a normal german girl, or well, was.

The Acient Gods never tried to capture her, till she was teleported into the MPD.

That device did something to her, gave her a special power, and when Maxis or Richthofen toke her place in the MPD and kicked her out, the Acient gods immediate tried to emprison her.

They wanted that special power that was given from the MPD to Samantha.

I think that the Samantha of the Origins ending is the Samantha of WaW-BO.

After the ending of Buried, Maxis go to search her (whatever ending you choose) in the dimension of Origins. Meanwhile, Primis issued Samantha. Maxis get him, and find Eddie (a richtofen from another dimension), we don't know why, but I think that Eddie is like the companion of Samantha, we know that she kept sequalae from Agartha (Maxis in The Giant :"the only thing she saids, was to say his name", the name of the Great Old One in Agartha). I think Maxis brought Eddie to cure Samantha while playing with her.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, MixMasterNut said:

Check out the skull face in the upper-right corner of the new Der Eisendrache poster., with the moon for an eye..

DEposter_zpsg5ofahwx.png

Looks like it could be the same as the Origins jump scare face you are referring to as "The Frozen One"

zm_tm_wth_dog_zpspiro55eb.png

- Mix

Who is the frozen one?

Some think he is the Mexican subject, some say it is a god (I guess an Acient god, because he looks kinda mean).

Anyway, the most interesting thing about him I think is the moon in his eye.

Thats also one of the most notable things about him on the Der Eisendrache poster.

And with that rocket I wouldn't be suprised if the map after Der Eisendrache would be moon.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Difintel said:

I think that the Samantha of the Origins ending is the Samantha of WaW-BO.

After the ending of Buried, Maxis go to search her (whatever ending you choose) in the dimension of Origins. Meanwhile, Primis issued Samantha. Maxis get him, and find Eddie (a richtofen from another dimension), we don't know why, but I think that Eddie is like the companion of Samantha, we know that she kept sequalae from Agartha (Maxis in The Giant :"the only thing she saids, was to say his name", the name of the Great Old One in Agartha). I think Maxis brought Eddie to cure Samantha while playing with her.

The Great Old One....is he a good or bad god?

Does he emprison Samantha or try to free her?

Edited by anonymous
  • Administrators

TBH, any inclusion of The Ancient Gods would be a great disappointment to me. Hoping we mostly saw the last of that at SoE. I mean, whoever these Overlords are, they launched a pretty pathetic offensive against a city, but were driven back by a ragtag gang of discordant criminals, two of whom had probably never touched a firearm in their lives. I would like to see that concluded. Though it probably won't since it seems that more of the fans of satanic occultism have become more prominent than the sci-fi party, in addition to all the new players who know little to nothing about the beginnings. 

As a result, I appreciate this theory. A supercomputer-I think that @PINNAZ and @InfestLithium are onto something classic!

12 hours ago, anonymous said:

I think she is a normal german girl, or well, was.

The Acient Gods never tried to capture her, till she was teleported into the MPD.

That device did something to her, gave her a special power, and when Maxis or Richthofen toke her place in the MPD and kicked her out, the Acient gods immediate tried to emprison her.

They wanted that special power that was given from the MPD to Samantha.

Plot twist: Samantha is Samantha from Extinction. 

• 1 month later...

Maybe in the newer universe, but Maxis from the Black Ops 1 universe was definitely human. In the radio in Der Reise, when Samantha runs into the teleporter where Fluffy had emerged, Dr. Maxis runs after her. Also, in Moon there is a radio where Maxis is angry with Richtofen and promptly turns around and storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. You even hear his footsteps.

• Moderators
30 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

Maybe in the newer universe, but Maxis from the Black Ops 1 universe was definitely human. In the radio in Der Reise, when Samantha runs into the teleporter where Fluffy had emerged, Dr. Maxis runs after her. Also, in Moon there is a radio where Maxis is angry with Richtofen and promptly turns around and storms out of the room and slams the door behind him. You even hear his footsteps.

Yeah, Im sure he is human in the beginning of every universe too, however, in the WaW-Buried universe his soal goes into the moon-computers, and after that, he only contacts people via electronics.

In the Origins universe, he's first a german scientist (you see him in the intro), but after he dies, his brain goes into the Maxis drone.

Looks like he ends in a computer in every universe.

Edited by anonymous
  • Moderators
19 minutes ago, Doppelgänger said:

I just refuse to believe it. Maxis is one of my favorites. He can't be just a mere drone!

Not a ordinary drone, but a drone which transports the brains of the great dr. Maxis. He flew to the Agartha, and perhaps the Vrill ya, the Acient gods, or Samantha gave him a human body back.