Glitches

I was emcor

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
5 hours ago, I was emcor said:

Oh, funny that seeings as it was out in November but seriously I need the wall glitche or something. You you're no good no help whatsoever useless. 

Infest actually responded very civally, dude. And I'm sorry, If you need a glitch to play, then you aren't playing. 

By seven years he meant that camping on the catwalk has been around since Call of Duty: World at War, the first time Der Riese was released to play. I believe I speak for the majority of the community when I repeat that because glitches are not the correct, intended, or authentic way to play, they are frowned upon. If they were supposed to be used to play, they wouldn't be removed. I personally feel cheated when a player beats me on the leaderboards because they glitched and I played legit. If you need a glitch and a break to get high rounds; congratulations, you just played yourself. 

Hey, what planet are you on buy a Xbox one keep will you. You don't understand you're living in the past, for your reference round 43 on the Xbox 360 when it was the past Der reise. It's not what you think the other gamer was tying to mock me and he showed his ignorance bad on you infes'. 

26 minutes ago, I was emcor said:

Hey, what planet are you on buy a Xbox one keep will you. You don't understand you're living in the past, for your reference round 43 on the Xbox 360 when it was the past Der reise. It's not what you think the other gamer was tying to mock me and he showed his ignorance bad on you infes'. 

Infest wasn't at all trying to mock you. He was simply stating it is generally looked down upon in the Zombies Community, if you use glitches to get to a high round.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Smok3y said:

I dont think hes the one making a fool of himself here ....

Nailed it, pal.  

@I was emcor I recommend, for your own sanity's sake, you learn to respect the other ladies and gents of this site. They're good folk, and they're real zombie slayers. And they're absolutely right. If you have to glitch to play, you are a cheater, and your scores are illegitimate. "Even" Treyarch doesn't take kindly to that. Check 'em out on Twitter. 

• Administrators
35 minutes ago, I was emcor said:

No see, why should I why don't you tell them if it means so much to you. 

Oh, I don't give a damn as long as they fix it so glitches can no longer cheat their way onto of the leaderboard. Right? I'm glad we're on the same page here. Now, the real players on the leaderboards won't surpassed by folks by just sitting on the couch eating Doritos (see what I did there? Haha!) Thanks for being such a good sport about it!

• Administrators

Mmmmm, the fire that keeps on burning. Toasty!

But seriously - if you'd like to get the glitch back for your own purposes, you could technically find ways to remove the patch from the game and play the maps offline if you'd like. Other than that, Treyarch isn't going to give you nor the community back any kind of glitch, friendo.

Camping the catwalk with friends is much more fun anyways; if executed correctly with good teammates, you could have all the breaks you want. :Delicious Food: