[2016] My thoughts on Infinity Ward & Venturing into Space...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Just now, Nightmare Voyager said:

They didn't work on the game as a full team, SH had the same role that Ravensoft has. I would rather them bin IW and SH but that isn't going to happen, the best option would be them working together.

Them working on this as a full team? 

The last great CoD from IW was the original MW which was 8 years and two months ago and SH's game was mediocre at best.

Only because you throw a lot of money and/or hard working people at something doesn't mean it will be great.

Too many cooks spoil the broth.

I just meant both groups aren't capable of making a full CoD and their games feel like half games so maybe if they worked together they could make a half decent game. I loved MW2 as well, I wanted Ghosts to be about Ghost and I hate them for wasting an opportunity.

Advanced warfare was pretty good,considering it was designed for last-gen still in mind. 

It also had a wide variety of weapons added into the game, which I hope to see in BO3 as well. 

Weapon variants was not something I approved of however, as they added advantages that ruined the game, then there's the movement system which was horrid. 

The story was descent (thank you Kevin Spacy) and the zombie's story was pretty good as well, nothing compared to the regular zombies, but it was acceptable.  

41 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Advanced warfare was pretty good,considering it was designed for last-gen still in mind. 

It also had a wide variety of weapons added into the game, which I hope to see in BO3 as well. 

Weapon variants was not something I approved of however, as they added advantages that ruined the game, then there's the movement system which was horrid. 

The story was descent (thank you Kevin Spacy) and the zombie's story was pretty good as well, nothing compared to the regular zombies, but it was acceptable.  

Advanced Warfare was a good first attempt at a CoD that was ruined by its DLC. Exo Zombies was a gimmick that would have been good if they hadn't made it all about exo suits. It had Infection which was stupid, no story and a convoluted EE. MP was very unbalanced and way to erratic because its all vertical. Supply drops were a joke and DLC weapons were only used to try and keep players, notice they added the Sten as one of the recentest weapons, I wonder what trailer they saw it in...

Edited by Nightmare Voyager
19 minutes ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

You say it's bad that they added weapons... But Look at BO3. There isn't even a revolver. I doubt there won't be weapons added to the game. 

I do like them adding weapons to the game and am hoping they do it to an extensive amount to BO3, so long as camo's work and they are added to zombies, but not reskins of weapons that are just used to draw hype off of another game or steal from them, like AW.