Yello!

slapAndRun

Hello world.   (I'm a programmer, can you tell?)

I've been a big zomb fan going back to WaW days. I play on Xbox One. Looking forward to playing with good players. Playing super randoms who are level 5-ish is getting old, thus my desire to group-up with people beyond the console. I'm in Cali time zone.

I'm NOT trying to promote my channel. I've never done that and the stats on it proove that. This is an introduction and those videos say ALOT about my enthusiasm for zombs and my playing style. I have a hobby of making funny zomb gameplay moments boiled down to 1-4 minutes bites: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Qn7FLL0E7KEecEoyNtDmg/videos I record often so I can see what mistakes I made. Before I could not even remember what downed me, even right after it happened, so now I review my game play to avoid making the same mistakes over and over. I put the videos out there so viewers can learn from my mistakes or maybe get a laugh. I certainly am not getting any riches or glory out of it :). This is probably the last time I'll mention my videos unless I make a video that DIRECTLY related to the conversation thread.

Looking forward to meeting some like-minded zomb enthusiasts that don't take themselves too seriously :)

Edited by slapAndRun
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Your name is epic, my friend. Welcome! Glad you're here. I personally really appreciate the considerate introduction of your channel, and will be headed out to see some of your vids. I'm mostly a storyline guy, but there's nothing like zombies bloopers! 

See ya in the threads!