Origins Jump Scare = The Frozen One = Emelia ?

PINNAZ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Tattoo247 said:

Cool stuff.

It could also be a metaphor, this "person" could have their "eye" on Moon for some reason....there have already been a couple of hints towards more Moon adventures so this might just be a little more to that.

But its a skull so its to do with a dead person. That or they just did it for the spooks, which is what I believe.

8 hours ago, Tattoo247 said:

Well she's dead ish....this game is known for the dead not being actually dead. I just see it as a metaphor but we'll see.

Who is she? I was talking about the the skull shape with the moon in the eye definitely meaning the person is dead.

The Origins jump scare was what I was talking about, sorry, it looks like a female but who knows. I just hear it referred to as a "she" so I just figured it was common knowledge.

I definitely cant wait to see if it leads anywhere, I really have no idea what the skull with moon is about, I was referring to the jump scare. I don't think they are the same "person" I just can't help but to see a metaphor/hint towards Moon map.

23 minutes ago, Tattoo247 said:

The Origins jump scare was what I was talking about, sorry, it looks like a female but who knows. I just hear it referred to as a "she" so I just figured it was common knowledge.

I definitely cant wait to see if it leads anywhere, I really have no idea what the skull with moon is about, I was referring to the jump scare. I don't think they are the same "person" I just can't help but to see a metaphor/hint towards Moon map.

You do realise we were having a completely different conversation about how the fact that the thing in the Der Eisendrache poster with the moon in its eye was a skull, which indicates something that is dead. Nothing to do with the Origins jumpscare in that part of the conversation, you seemed to have skipped ahead a bit XD, anyways everyone thinks it is a girl but that could easily be a guy with long hair. After all, its called "dog" in the game files.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

You do realise we were having a completely different conversation about how the fact that the thing in the Der Eisendrache poster with the moon in its eye was a skull, which indicates something that is dead. Nothing to do with the Origins jumpscare in that part of the conversation, you seemed to have skipped ahead a bit XD, anyways everyone thinks it is a girl but that could easily be a guy with long hair. After all, its called "dog" in the game files.

Yet, in Origins, it still appears childlike and feminine, I must point out.

30 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Yet, in Origins, it still appears childlike and feminine, I must point out.

I will be honest, I haven't studied what a female childs face looks like when it is decaying after death and never will. Looking at it though, it doesn't have any features to say whether its a girl or a boy. None, like point them out to me but the only things that can be seen are strands of hair and cheekbones.

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I will be honest, I haven't studied what a female childs face looks like when it is decaying after death and never will. Looking at it though, it doesn't have any features to say whether its a girl or a boy. None, like point them out to me but the only things that can be seen are strands of hair and cheekbones.

Haha! Ouch. Female features differ from male usually in higher cheekbones, I believe. But here is an anatomical comparison: 

http://www.juniordentist.com/differentiate-male-skull-female-skull.html

Edit: I gave a like cause I found it funny...but I'm conservative with likes, mostly treating them like brains. JSYK why I unliked. lol

Edited by NaBrZHunter
30 minutes ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Haha! Ouch. Female features differ from male usually in higher cheekbones, I believe. But here is an anatomical comparison: 

http://www.juniordentist.com/differentiate-male-skull-female-skull.html

Edit: I gave a like cause I found it funny...but I'm conservative with likes, mostly treating them like brains. JSYK why I unliked. lol

Doesn't Richtofen have high cheekbones?

Ok sorry, I thought we were still talking about Amilia and if the jumpscare was her, or even female. Im still confused but moving on...

Speaking purely about the jumpscare, and from an artistic point of view. If you were tasked with designing an undead female, but could only show the face, you would definitely add strands of hair, high cheek bones, and a delicate chin. Granted men can have all those things, it just seems like this is a female. I cant personally see if its a child or adult but the whole picture is very serene and soft for such morbid subject matter.

What do you guys think of this being Dolos, from our nightmare campaign ?

Edited by Tattoo247

I really do not want Nightmares to be anything to do with the story at all, or think that it is and I want it to be an inconsequential to our story overall because it feels like we would be really trailing away from everything. In all honesty it was a last minute thing that was thrown together and can only be considered canon because of the multiverse. I know there is a link between campaign and zombies, as always, but I don't want this to be that huge of a link. Its like when people said Extinction was part of the zombies universe, or exo zombies. It just really bugs me. I do not think it is anyone from that and I think the Frozen One and whatever this jumpscare is, since we don't know if it is the Frozen One, is somebody we know about already. It would be a cop out for it to be Dolos, it would be like the Frozen One being Oz.