Update 2016

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Did CoD4 also catch a patch?

Cause maybe that means that both of those games finally got the mp patch which erases the idiot "modders" or "hackers" whatever and makes the mp portions of both those games enjoyable and playable again.

But who am I kidding?

I'm not sure when it happened, but i did notice that juggernog's "made with real eggs" was blurred out now in waw.

Maybe it infringed a copywrite law? That would get crackheadvision to make changes.

I'm hoping they got rid of the modders myself, but i didn't check, just played solo quite poorly.

17 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

Any chance you have a picture @83457? I checked out Verruckt on WaW PC but I can still see the "Made with real eggs" part fine.

I don't, but it can't be too hard for me to take one and upload it. Maybe if i have time later, busy day.

I'll have a look at some others too, including a closer look at SoE. 

• Moderators

Maybe something in WaW first didn't fit in the continuation of the zombie story in black ops 3.

They had to change something because the story in a future zombie map is different than in World at War, and the real die hard zombie fans could see:"Hey, that isn't right, in WaW we saw it different".

Just something like....like adding a dr. Monty trademark on all the perk machines (just a example).

I am gonna take a look at Nacht der Untoten (since thats the only map I've got).

Okay, went back for a picture and all of the words are normal again.

The other day, "made with real eggs", " that's a good nog", and "drink" were just little blocks, as well as the words on the sides of the machine. Only Juggernog and (10¢) were readable.

It must have been a one-off visual glitch. Sorry for any confusion.

But there was an update...

On 1/12/2016 at 2:29 PM, anonymous said:

I took a look on WaW today, but on Xbox 360 it didn't updated (yet).

Or maybe it updated while I was playing black ops, however, i'm not sure if that's possible.

No. It should happen when you start the game.

I'm 360e, disk version of WaW, installed to HDD, (for comparisons).

Also, I've played within the previous week of this update, so it wasn't something long overlooked, waiting for me to put in WAW, it was definitely less than a week between playing and then getting an update.

Odd.

My best guess would be something to do with bo3 recognizing older game stats for some minor unlock in bo3.

If i get the visual glitch again, i will snap a picture.

Edited by 83457
  • 1 month later...