Not sure where to post this topic

EpicSkittlez

Question

Hi guys, i have been having a loggin problem for a couple months now. I have tried to send a message using the contact us option but I have not been replied to. When i try to log in it says my password was wrong even though I just changed it. Every time I want to log in I have to reset my password even though I know what I changed it to. 

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

10 answers to this question

• Administrators
6 hours ago, EpicSkittlez said:

Not really. I still have to change my password every time I  wan to log in.

Okaydoke. Please submit a bug entry here, and the Admins should get back with you.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/index.php?/bugs-suggestions/

As a workaround, I recommend perhaps allowing your Twitter account to access the forum. Click on your name in the upper-left, click "Account Settings" -> Twitter, which will take you to a page which asks:

Authorize Invision codz sign in to use your account?

Enter your user id and password and click "Sign In."

Afterwards, you should always see the option to "sign in using twitter" on the CoDZ Login dropdown.

Good luck!

-NaBrZHunter

• Administrators

Consider also clearing your browser cache. I know browsers like Chrome get very picketing about storing login information and it jumbles itself up, so clear that as well as your cookies. Then try logging in/logging out to see if the problem fixed itself.

Does this happen on your main browser only or on all devices (phone, tablet, computer, etc)?

On 06/29/2016 at 9:00 AM, KlowniiN- said:

dunno if this is really old or has been resolved for epic but i have the same problem. i got fed up with resetting my password so i use facebook to log in now

Yes, for whatever odd reason we are having done really weird login issues and we're attempting to address them, but we have to go through the Invision support team. As such, there's only so much we can do ourselves.

• Tech Admin
On 6/29/2016 at 5:00 PM, KlowniiN- said:

dunno if this is really old or has been resolved for epic but i have the same problem. i got fed up with resetting my password so i use facebook to log in now

What exactly happens? Login issue is completely seperate from the issue being reported here, it's like you are saying everytime you try to login with username and password it doesn't let you?

I've tried to replicate but I haven't been successful, the only other option is to reset your password and then log you out and try the process directly with your account. It's not linked to the logged in as someone else problem though.

What exactly happens? Login issue is completely seperate from the issue being reported here, it's like you are saying everytime you try to login with username and password it doesn't let you?

I've tried to replicate but I haven't been successful, the only other option is to reset your password and then log you out and try the process directly with your account. It's not linked to the logged in as someone else problem though.

When I first made my account I got randomly signed out. So I thought no biggie. I try and sign back in and it's telling me my log in information isint correct. So I reset the password and the same thing. I can't sign in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk