1 hour ago, Dr.Z said:

3 is definitely key, I've been thinking this. So are you saying the egg is crucial as well? It's definitely related to the quotes?

Just listing hings that relate to 3: 3 symbols for the egg, 3 pod stages, 3 fountains per district (right?) 

I just updated the OP. You can easily see where as it has *EDIT*. 

Yea I've been saying for a while now that I believe the "Apothicon Egg" relates to the "Apothicon Servant". I'm not guaranteeing it but I feel as if they are definitely connected somehow. Especially knowing what grows inside of it. 

Yea 3 is definitely something reoccurring in this map. We also have 3 different Bose types. A 3 headed Margwa, a Parasite, and an Elemental. We can have a max of 3 Beast uses. 3 Locations for the "Cocoon" or possibly 3 different ways in obtaining one. 3 different upgrade ready quotes.

This is the thing growing inside the "Apothicon Egg". To me it looks like the fetus/embryo of an "Apothicon Servant". If you notice the Tail, then compare that to when you build it, the Tail has the same design as the outside of the Egg itself. There's also the snout on the face and the litlle legs, that eats the Eggs we feed it while reloading.

Screenshot_2015-12-27-04-27-22_1.jpg.373

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

Good discussion & ideas going on here. But I've got nothing to add sorry. 

Treyarch = 3

No worries mate. The more people who see it, the more ideas we can generate. Hopefully something comes out of it, I'm starting to feel whenever its found will be by accident.

Black Ops = III

8 hours ago, 83457 said:

I read your update. 

Most times when i did the swords and AS before opening PaP, i would get the "zornash, na'orruja, zornash" on my first AS shot.

That's by far the most common quite that I've heard.

Yea I agree. However last night when I I got the "Zoroth Orota" Audio Que (that they supposedly just added into the game) even though I'm playing on Version 33.0.0.0 

I believe the trigger was building the "Apothicon Servant" on a Parasite Round while a Margwa had spawned in. Now in that game I had the Lor-Zarozzor. I normally never get this name, and I believe the reason being, as I've stated before is determined by the "Apothicon Egg". 

You see, tonight I tried to recreate this exact same game, only difference being, I built the "Apothicon Servant" at the end of a normal round and not on a Parasite Round where a Margwa had spawned in. I did everything else the exact same.

I started of by not completing a single Ritual, but placing each item at the respective Altar. Then I obtained the "Apothicon Egg" and filled it completely, placed it back in the Sword Altar and did NOT pick it up. 

When I finally built the "Apothicon Servant" the name was, Lor-Zarozzor. However, in my opinion since there were no Margwa present while building the "Apothicon Servant" or when I activated the first Ritual. This lead to the "Zornash Na'Orujja Zornash" Audio Que.

I'm going to continue doing more tests, and likewise will continue to update here.

@83457

Just a quick update. I've ran twice now where I've had the same results. In the two games I played, when I ran without messing with the Sword Altar at all, both occurrences resulted in the following "Upgrade_Ready" Quote.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1u6dMdWfeCO

____

Even still I'm not going to say with complete confidence, 100% the "Apothicon Egg" is directly related to the "Upgrade_Ready" Quotes we receive.

I'm going to continue to run more tests, without completing a single Ritual, until once the "Apothicon Servant" has been built. I've gotta figure out the Trigger for the "Zoroth Orota" Audio Que.

Hey Ragdoll, 

I've got a conundrum with a possible solution that you may be able to answer.

Doing the rituals, with the same character, in the same order, and still the worms pull from inventory to the pap room in different orders despite it being the same character and done in the same order as previous games.

So why the mystery worm placement order?

Here my question: you say that you've seen the 'worms with key' graphic in the districts? Can they be seen in game?

If so, does the key in the picture, point to a different worm, in each picture, in each district?

If so, that is telling us where to put each worm in the pap room.

This is just a guess, but there has to be something dictating why the worms come out of inventory in various orders when we are keeping the character, ritual, and placement order the same. 

Please check these worm pictures if possible.

Please explain how/where to see them in game, if possible.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

@83457

No the only thing I've seen is that one image. The image in particular is a "Bump" image (I believe). I think it's like the 3d image underneath of another image, making that image "Pop". If any of that makes sense. Now I've never seen it personally in-game, with that being said it's in the files so it means "Something".

I believe what it means, may possibly be that in comparison to the PaP wall (the one that breaks relating to the "Gateworms"). Possibly starting out with that particular one, going clockwise. Or in another manner, completing the Rituals in order they appear on the Wall, but picking the "Gateworms" up in order of the picture. I'm not exactly sure what any of it means, if you go in the Canal District, and look at the ground you can see a texture that resembles a "Gateworm". 

____

This is the "Texture" directly beneath the "RubyRabbit" sign. All of them appear near a "Cocoon" spawn location. Looks like a "Gateworm" to me.

IMAG1577_1.thumb.jpg.c9ca5b67fc3001f854d

@PINNAZ

Can you confirm this is what's known as a "Bump" Image. Also can you find it within the Coding yourself, to verify it exists & possibly what name it may be referred to as.

894c9299267381b093a173548a98bbec-5.thumb

i just typed out the message of the location for each gate worm but realized the post above me explains it. i was playing yesterday in a 2 man game and did this. i didnt hear anything special, but i dont know about any other combinations of steps that i did correct\incorrect in your theory. if i recall it was the front left boxer, back left magician, front right cop, back right dancer.

personally i think you are going to have to decipher more of the language to understand what to do. i think people haven't really fully compiled a list of symbols observed yet. i saw plenty on the pap wheel which i feel is not on the list of currently known symbols.

13 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

@83457

@yoyobobguy2

Let me be of assistance. I talk to G.Q. on a fairly normal basis, I don't believe she'll mind if I post them on here.

g2s1q.thumb.jpg.ee469b1ddc355daefd7672d8

IMG_20151231_213045.thumb.jpg.6cf421e49c

IMG_20151231_213058.thumb.jpg.e2afee2a46

IMG_20151231_213110.thumb.jpg.52a2689f62

Obviously, credit goes to G.Q. for figuring out what all the Symbols mean. All I did was send her high quality images, in which she did the work in translating them.

Could you post this in the language thread? I was trying to find that full pap image that she made.

Edit: I'll put them there.

Edited by 83457