Vanishing Perk

Drewxke

So....

Last night I was playing solo SoE at about round 17. I already obtained the Sword, AS and was in the process of upgrading my sword. I was Nero so I picked up the egg at Neros place, attempted to activate the floating book, to no avail so I proceeded to pick up the egg from the ghostly floater, went to Neros blood seal and activated it, Margwa spawned in and a zombie caught me from  behind as my shield broke which downed me soon as I killed the Margwa with my sword. I Quick revived and flew to the Quick Revive perk machine to pick up my perk again. Made my round around the map on the same round and got my other perks. I then went back to Neros layer and tried to get the floating book but it didnt spawn in so I went back to the blood seal and activated it again, this time I killed the Margwa and last remaining zombie thus starting the monster round at junction. I made a run to see if I can activate any other blood seals but they wouldnt activate and Neros wouldnt activate as well, which tells me that one was completed. The ghostly figure was gone and wasnt at any other ritual site. During this round I got downed again (newb) and made a run for Quick Revive, however to my surprise the Quick Revive perk machine was completely gone, vanished.  Needless to say I had a hordes coming from both ends so I pulled out AS and went to work but with out any perks and no shield I finally died. So has anyone ever had this happen before? Was it a glitch or is there a max amount of times I can buy a specific perk before it just disappears? This was my first time getting this far solo, first time getting AS so I was pretty stoked about that and rather bummed when I found a wall with no perk machine. Not sure if I got Trollarched or if that was supposed to happen. Have any of you been in this situation before? Comment below

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Drewxke said:

So....

Last night I was playing solo SoE at about round 17. I already obtained the Sword, AS and was in the process of upgrading my sword. I was Nero so I picked up the egg at Neros place, attempted to activate the floating book, to no avail so I proceeded to pick up the egg from the ghostly floater, went to Neros blood seal and activated it, Margwa spawned in and a zombie caught me from  behind as my shield broke which downed me soon as I killed the Margwa with my sword. I Quick revived and flew to the Quick Revive perk machine to pick up my perk again. Made my round around the map on the same round and got my other perks. I then went back to Neros layer and tried to get the floating book but it didnt spawn in so I went back to the blood seal and activated it again, this time I killed the Margwa and last remaining zombie thus starting the monster round at junction. I made a run to see if I can activate any other blood seals but they wouldnt activate and Neros wouldnt activate as well, which tells me that one was completed. The ghostly figure was gone and wasnt at any other ritual site. During this round I got downed again (newb) and made a run for Quick Revive, however to my surprise the Quick Revive perk machine was completely gone, vanished.  Needless to say I had a hordes coming from both ends so I pulled out AS and went to work but with out any perks and no shield I finally died. So has anyone ever had this happen before? Was it a glitch or is there a max amount of times I can buy a specific perk before it just disappears? This was my first time getting this far solo, first time getting AS so I was pretty stoked about that and rather bummed when I found a wall with no perk machine. Not sure if I got Trollarched or if that was supposed to happen. Have any of you been in this situation before? Comment below

As far as I'm aware, you can only buy quick revive three times then the machine will disappear. It has been this way since black ops 1, which is when they reworked it to have a purpose in solo, because in WaW it was effectively useless (only had its effect of halving revive time). So that's what happened, after you bought QR for the third time, the machine floats away.

Note that, in this particular game, anything that gives you quick revive counts towards your 3 purchases.

So, if you got the Perkaholic GGum, it gives you all of the maps perks this will count towards your 3 QR for the game.

If you go down and the Robot (Civil Protector) revives you, he often buys you another Quick Revive for free. Note that he does not save the one you had, he gets you another. At least on 360.

So, try to use these other methods after you bought your 3 QR for the game already.

----

Disappearing perks: the robot is rather glitched. 2 days ago, he got me up, bought me QR. I bought Stamin-Up in Junction, so i had 2 perks, then i bought Juggernog which made the QR and Stamina-Up disappear.

Sigh. Why must zombies always be a glitch fest?

Edited by 83457
4 hours ago, 83457 said:

Note that, in this particular game, anything that gives you quick revive counts towards your 3 purchases.

So, if you got the Perkaholic GGum, it gives you all of the maps perks this will count towards your 3 QR for the game.

If you go down and the Robot (Civil Protector) revives you, he often buys you another Quick Revive for free. Note that he does not save the one you had, he gets you another. At least on 360.

So, try to use these other methods after you bought your 3 QR for the game already.

I don't know about @Caddycrasher38's issue, but I know that i can add to this. If you get a perkaholic after using three QR's you can get another one. On the house can also do this, but is obviously less reliable. But the main way of saving QR's is with the robot, when he revives you. I've seen people have 19 or 20 downs in solo this way.

Edited by shirtlesservice
1 minute ago, shirtlesservice said:

I don't know about @Caddycrasher38's issue, but I know that i can add to this. If you get a perkaholic after using three QR's you can get another one. On the house can also do this, but is obviously less reliable. But the main way of saving QR's is with the robot, when he revives you. Ive seen people have 19 or 20 downs in solo this way.

I think that he is supposed to save your QR, but on 360, this counts towards your 3 QR limit.

Example: I get QR, get downed (1QR gone). I buy a second QR, activate CP (Robot). Get downed (2nd QR gone), CP revives me instead of QR and gives me QR (This is third QR, the machine is now gone).

100% positive on this. I'm fairly sure that's glitched.

----

GG can definitely give more QR, and the Robot can revive you many times (though he often ignores you as well as you bleed out by his feet).

He is quite the glitching king.

24 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

I've never had a problem with the Civil Protector not Reviving me, nor have I had the problem where he instantly kills me for some unknown reason. Other than just being an outright Bully.

He's never killed me himself, yet. But the game often glitches once he revives me: losing perks, instantly out of the game, spectating. Fun stuff.

Like i said, I'm on 360, it may be worse.

With that being said, i know that several xbone users have complained of being ignored by it.