Can someone explain me "the test subjects"?

kilerbrambo88x

Hellow zombie fans,

I have a question about the thing the giant characterd talk about during the cutscene and the map itself. They talk about the "testsubjects" which are the old demsey, nikolai and takeo. But where are these testsubjects? Why they call them test subjects? 

In the radio's you can hear tank demspey saying something against the other dempsey. But idk which demsey in the radio against the other dempsey? This is the qoute:

"Alternative Dempsey: Hey other me, if you're hearing this, then it means something's gone fubar. We're going to Plan B. Stick to that kraut bastard like glue. We need to find out what the hell he has been doing, what he's going to do. We may be able to get a fix on your location if you can trigger one of the paradox visualizations. Good luck, we're all counting on you. Oh, wait, what ever you do, don't get too close to the radioactive beacon. Makes your hair fall out."

So where are the testsubjects?

Do they know the young origins crew went to the TheGiant dimension?

Why are they called testsubjects?

Do they need to be killed to?

Can we see like 2 dempseys in 1 map?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators
31 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

So where are the testsubjects?

We are unsure.

33 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

Do they know the young origins crew went to the TheGiant dimension?

Unlikely.  I'm still torn on this part of the story, so bear that in mind, but my current guess is that the test subjects don't have any idea that the Origins crew exist.

35 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

Why are they called testsubjects?

They're called "test subjects" because that's what they were to Dr. Richtofen.  Until they travel to Shi No Numa, they're simply Dr. Richtofen's subjects.

36 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

Do they need to be killed to?

Unsure.  We honestly don't know much about what will come of them, but we know that Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai want them, so I assume they won't be killed (unless Richtofen randomly does so).

38 minutes ago, kilerbrambo88x said:

Can we see like 2 dempseys in 1 map?

We can't, unfortunately.  That would be sweet though!

• Administrators

Right!  Okay, now I'm back on track.  There are a few theories regarding who is speaking in the quote and who it's directed towards.  Remember that I said I'm still figuring it all out for myself, but right now I am confident that the Dempsey in the radio is Origins Dempsey, attempting to speak to the original Dempsey.  More work will have to be done to hone in on this, but that's where I currently stand.