Samantha's curse in SOE ?

SGT Tez

So I was initiating the flag step by going up to Nero's and holding x on the book. I then slide dash off of the ledge and the bitch Samantha giggles and boom I down with quick revive instantly! Help on what happened ? Note: I have the upgraded sword and PAP room open as you can see with the PAP'D ray gun

Edited by SGT Tez
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Xbox 1?

It seems to happen randomly. It can happen anywhere. I think someone here knew the basic reason. Something to do with swords, was it? I'm not sure.

On 360, you get this by legitimately getting to Footlight by train and then going to the GG machine. Instant death in a legitimately opened section of the map. Derp. Still not fixed.

6 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Xbox 1?

It seems to happen randomly. It can happen anywhere. I think someone here knew the basic reason. Something to do with swords, was it? I'm not sure.

On 360, you get this by legitimately getting to Footlight by train and then going to the GG machine. Instant death in a legitimately opened section of the map. Derp. Still not fixed.

Yea Xbox 1 also has the video been uploaded with my post cuz I can't see it on mobile 

1 minute ago, SGT Tez said:

Yea Xbox 1 also has the video been uploaded with my post cuz I can't see it on mobile 

I do not see it either.

Regardless, it is known, and someone here will hopefully explain the possible trigger for it. Since i haven't dealt with that issue, i don't recall what the verdict was.

It's about you suddenly being in an area your human self should not be allowed to reach. It's meant to keep glitchers out of glitched areas. The best thing to do is not slide-jump on stairs. Sometimes you simply clip too high and boop. Dead. 

Another annoying glitch I've seen twice is standing on the far forward right/left on the train, and falling through the floor of it landing in the canal, which is a dead zone. 

ALSO: Fun tip: Using the  "anywhere but here" gobble gum while riding the train will result in you successfully teleporting away, giving you about 30 seconds of time to actually buy gum, perks, guns, whatever, then you'll pop back to the train after a few seconds.