• Last Reply
18 minutes ago, 83457 said:

See my post above yours ↑.

Maroth = Lil Arnie?

Zorazzor = ?

Astagua = Cursed.

Ullagua = Consume.

The last 2 are known.

Yea that's what I was thinking, the 6 Symbols presented in front of the "Carvings" we're in fact related.

Notice how the 3 Triangles still appear in door, I'm not saying that the Symbol itself means that exact word, more so the word represented uses this suffix/prefix within it s Compound form.

Screenshot_2015-12-21-23-39-56_2.jpg.9f9

54 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

Yea that's what I was thinking, the 6 Symbols presented in front of the "Carvings" we're in fact related.

Notice how the 3 Triangles still appear in door, I'm not saying that the Symbol itself means that exact word, more so the word represented uses this suffix/prefix within it s Compound form.

Screenshot_2015-12-21-23-39-56_2.jpg.9f9

I do not see the symbol Uja in Door. This is because it is not there.

Door is Ark Na and Oth, those 3 symbols make up the word Door. Uja does not appear in the pictogram for Door above.

Uja is in zombie, shoot, and Apothicon Servant.

Don't make me facepalm! Heh.

See post 70, or 50, for the differences between GWA, ARK, and UJA.

Your Eisendrache pic clearly shows Uja. Door is clearly Ark Na and Oth.

Edit: Ragdoll, you're awesome, your enthusiasm is infectious and you get an A+ for effort, but i have to derail this train until you formulate a better theory.

2 hours ago, 83457 said:

I do not see the symbol Uja in Door. This is because it is not there.

Door is Ark Na and Oth, those 3 symbols make up the word Door. Uja does not appear in the pictogram for Door above.

Uja is in zombie, shoot, and Apothicon Servant.

Don't make me facepalm! Heh.

See post 70, or 50, for the differences between GWA, ARK, and UJA.

Your Eisendrache pic clearly shows Uja. Door is clearly Ark Na and Oth.

Edit: Ragdoll, you're awesome, your enthusiasm is infectious and you get an A+ for effort, but i have to derail this train until you formulate a better theory.

Well can you explain then, why it is these Symbols appear in front of these "Carvings" where the "Keeper" states his name, which is 3 of the 6 "Carvings". Then you proceed to find the 3 "Carvings" to obtain the 3 "Correct" Symbols.

Why would they have "Carvings" with symbols that appear, if the Symbols didn't in fact correlate directly to that particular "Carving".

________

If it's a case where Treyarch threw random Symbols in front of "Carvings" of there own created language that have nothing to do with each other. That is fuckingb retarded and they really need to "Reevaluate" this whole "Apothicon/Keeper" language Bullshit.

On the other hand I may have just answered my own question, and this isn't "Apothicon" translations, rather we may be looking at "Keeper" translations. Still this don't really make sense, but we do know the "Keepers" have their own separate language.

______

Regardless they've made this shit a little bit too confusing, even for themselves I believe.

On 2/7/2016 at 11:01 AM, 83457 said:

Edit: I'm blind. The words 'GRIFFIN' and all, match the picture on the base, not the purple symbol.

Purple symbols are apothicon syllables:

Above Horn is Oth, one version of Oth anyway.

Above Griffin is Zor. 

Above Heart is most of Mar. It's missing the 3 dots though.*

Above Crown is Ulla.

Above Stag is Nar.

Above Door is Uja.

These are all pretty much known Apothicon syllables (not full symbols/hieroglyphs, just syllables).

So name = picture on base, and purple symbol is Apothicon Syllable, not necessarily related to the name or picture.

*it's very possible that MAR didn't include dots, the dots may be 'A' and are contracted and silenced. Example: Margwa might be mar/a/gwa and maroth may be mar/a/oth with the dots representing the silenced 'A'. This definitely happens with other apothicon hieroglyphs, so could be assumed here, therefore the purple X is MAR by itself.

It is supposed to be an English translation. When you upgrade the bow the voice says three English words and asks what his name is.  It is up to you to translate.  Simply matching what he says to the knight statues will give you the corresponding Apothicon symbol and audio name.  When you shoot the bow on the symbols that glow on the ground, you are reconverting his name back to him in Apothicon language.  If done right, he tells you "name,name,name,  that is my name".

15 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

It is supposed to be an English translation. When you upgrade the bow the voice says three English words and asks what his name is.  It is up to you to translate.  Simply matching what he says to the knight statues will give you the corresponding Apothicon symbol and audio name.  When you shoot the bow on the symbols that glow on the ground, you are reconverting his name back to him in Apothicon language.  If done right, he tells you "name,name,name,  that is my name".

Let me ask a question, when you go to the knights and get the Apothicon Symbols, are there words spoken that says what that symbol is, or are they saying the Symbol given is supposed to represent the Carving on the Knights Altar.

@83457 

I get what your saying about those symbols being suffix or prefix of the more compound symbols, but at he end of the day, those 6 particular symbols still have to have an English translation, similar to all the other Symbols. 

The only difference here is these Symbols only contain 1 Syllable, where the Compound Symbols contain 3 Syllables.

Do you see what I'm tying to say?!?!

On 2/7/2016 at 6:52 PM, Ragdo11706 said:

Well can you explain then, why it is these Symbols appear in front of these "Carvings" where the "Keeper" states his name, which is 3 of the 6 "Carvings". Then you proceed to find the 3 "Carvings" to obtain the 3 "Correct" Symbols.

Why would they have "Carvings" with symbols that appear, if the Symbols didn't in fact correlate directly to that particular "Carving".

________

If it's a case where Treyarch threw random Symbols in front of "Carvings" of there own created language that have nothing to do with each other. That is fuckingb retarded and they really need to "Reevaluate" this whole "Apothicon/Keeper" language Bullshit.

On the other hand I may have just answered my own question, and this isn't "Apothicon" translations, rather we may be looking at "Keeper" translations. Still this don't really make sense, but we do know the "Keepers" have their own separate language.

______

Regardless they've made this shit a little bit too confusing, even for themselves I believe.

I know exactly why it's such a shit show. And i think you answered it yourself. :)

I've reviewed Treyarch from their employees viewpoints. Apparently a small group makes all of the decisions in the game, behind closed doors. They design and schedule things up to the last moment, which is really poor management, leaving us with unfinished, sloppy games with no real direction. The average employee there rates Treyarch 2 out of 5 stars as a company. They work 14 hour days for the last 4 months because of all of the constant changes and mismanagement. Game releases unfinished.

The head honchos act as elitists, while clearly they are turds. They don't listen to the employees, nor the community, just the ignorant voices in their heads.

/from the mouths of current and ex employees.

On 2/8/2016 at 5:08 PM, Ragdo11706 said:

@83457 

I get what your saying about those symbols being suffix or prefix of the more compound symbols, but at he end of the day, those 6 particular symbols still have to have an English translation, similar to all the other Symbols. 

The only difference here is these Symbols only contain 1 Syllable, where the Compound Symbols contain 3 Syllables.

Do you see what I'm tying to say?!?!

I clearly see what you are on about. I clearly don't agree.

But, these are opinions and i should be encouraging your search, not being so negative, but i just didn't want you chasing after nothing (as i see it).

Apologies for any negativity, the pain levels in my body have exceeded optimal operating levels and i get bitchy and rigid in my thoughts.

I believe that they just grabbed symbols to use because of bad scheduling and design. They just threw these on there in a pinch. I'll be gladly proven wrong.

Happy hunting!

I think it is also worth noting that I have noticed that these symbols may change so that you are required to look every time you do it.  I may be wrong, but I think the statues is just a medium to facilitate the process.  They have no clear correlation other than you have to press the right ones to get the damn name.

3 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

I think it is also worth noting that I have noticed that these symbols may change so that you are required to look every time you do it.  I may be wrong, but I think the statues is just a medium to facilitate the process.  They have no clear correlation other than you have to press the right ones to get the damn name.

The symbols change or they cha ge the knight they are in front of. I didn't think they changed at all, but I wouldn't know.

@83457

Its all good brotha, I think they were just in a hurry to finish and this is a result of that.

On 2/8/2016 at 5:03 PM, Ragdo11706 said:

Let me ask a question, when you go to the knights and get the Apothicon Symbols, are there words spoken that says what that symbol is, or are they saying the Symbol given is supposed to represent the Carving on the Knights Altar.

They say the Apothicon name for the symbol.  The Knights are just the medium to find his converted name.  In a post i did just a few seconds ago, I stated that I think the Apothicon symbols may shift, or at least it seems that way to me.  The RUB of it all is this, We are looking to much into the statues being a correlation and I dont thinkthey are but just a mere part in the process.  You have to do something, and this is what they make us do.

Just confirmed from the pictures I uploaded.  Apothicon symbols shift places making it more difficult to just memorize.  This forces us to go back and forth every game so naturally "DOOR" has nothing to do with Apothicon language, even though there is a language for door revealed earlier in this thread.

2 minutes ago, JJMFP said:

They say the Apothicon name for the symbol.  The Knights are just the medium to find his converted name.  In a post i did just a few seconds ago, I stated that I think the Apothicon symbols may shift, or at least it seems that way to me.  The RUB of it all is this, We are looking to much into the statues being a correlation and I dont thinkthey are but just a mere part in the process.  You have to do something, and this is what they make us do.

Yea but it don't make sense if you look at the cheat sheet they revealed. It clearly states on their hints, carvings, etc...

That's what me and @83457 have been talking about, they released this elaborate.are up language, then they rush to get it out and don't follow their own rules, ultimatelyc confusing any of us players that care, resulting in false claims.

9 hours ago, Nieno69 said:

What about the apothicon and the keepers language is Not a language but it's a big ass cipher.... 

Edit: symbols  (e.g. hanging man -not sure about the specific name)

Key apothicon ... and then the "translations"?

What exactly do you mean?!?! Can you explain further, I see what you on about, I just don't understand.

53 minutes ago, Ragdo11706 said:

What exactly do you mean?!?! Can you explain further, I see what you on about, I just don't understand.

The keepers language must be translate into letters - each symbol is a letter 

So the signs at the doors and boxen could mean " b r e a k o p e n"

And at the traps could mean "s p e n d p o i n t s"

Didnt had time yet to Check 

With this you could translate the circles and the signs near the sword chamber...

You know what I mean?

9 minutes ago, Nieno69 said:

The keepers language must be translate into letters - each symbol is a letter 

So the signs at the doors and boxen could mean " b r e a k o p e n"

And at the traps could mean "s p e n d p o i n t s"

Didnt had time yet to Check 

With this you could translate the circles and the signs near the sword chamber...

You know what I mean?

Yea, I understand what your saying. However, I feel with the "Keeper Symbols" each symbol represents a word. So in essence we would be reading a sentence or statement.

I know the Symbols that look like a sideways W or M mean command. So everything within those "Brackets" if you will,.would be a "Command" we are given, or rather instructions.

_______

*The symbola t the bottom that kind of looks like a W means "Command", as the one at the top looks like a M, so everything within these, "Brackets" would be a Command. We just have to learn what the other Symbols mean.

Black-Ops-3-Zombies_Shadows-of-Evil_Jack

I get what you're saying Nieno69, but i don't think so.

We understand the use and construction of the Apothicon Language enough to see that what you are saying doesn't seem to be true.

Even the tiny Keeper language tease looks like each symbol represents 1-5 words, not individual letter pieces, though we don't have much to go on and we'll give you props if it turns out that way. :)

It looks like they simply (in DE) used these symbols as random symbols and there doesn't seem to be any language correlation. 

I would love some more language teases. I enjoyed trying to figure it out and I'd love for it (them both, really) to have a purpose.

So far, all we know is gather and spend points on the box for a weapon. And "zombie head gather" written over and over again, only gathering zombie heads has had no effect... Yet.

19 minutes ago, 83457 said:

Not quite Keeper or Apothicon, but does anyone have a link to the Civil Protector scripts?

I can't always hear them well over the yelling and shooting, they sound mostly silly, but I wonder if he drops any clues?

I'm not sure but when you go to the call button, in the current build of the game what does it say, "Call Civil Protector" or "Summon Civil Protector".

I noticed on the Original build it states, "Hold X to Summon Civil Protector". 

Not sure if it's still like this, but I found that interesting nonetheless. They also added in the ability for him to insta-kill the Margwa.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/14/2016 at 7:29 AM, 83457 said:

Not quite Keeper or Apothicon, but does anyone have a link to the Civil Protector scripts?

I can't always hear them well over the yelling and shooting, they sound mostly silly, but I wonder if he drops any clues?

Not sure if it's related or not story wise (because it's the same voice actor) but he sounds identical to Tranzit's Bus Driver.

Both being robotic I found interesting?

On 2/26/2016 at 2:41 AM, Nieno69 said:

After playing some rounds and upgraded the bow with the apothicon symbols...

The name of him changes(the symbols and the order you need to shoot them.... the name of the keeper (?) ) ...like the apothicon servants name.... a running gag? 

Are the names the same as the upgraded Sword in Shadows of Evil.

I feel after seeing the names of the "Wrath of the Ancients" and the "Keeper Sword". These names pertain to a specific "Keeper".

Archived