Helpful update

So, today, treyarch did something we almost never see in a call of duty: 

Updated their shitty menu issues. 

Here's a list of improvements. source: http://charlieintel.com/2015/12/14/new-patch-for-black-ops-3-now-live-on-ps4/

New quickjoin feature allows for easy access to your friend's games. 

Crypto-burn: Not like what you got for your cryipto keys? Well now you can burn your items to get cryptos back! 

-Similarly gobble gums have the same sort of feature going on where you can trade megas for more liquid divinium. 

Also note the new secondary weapons strait from Mann Co.: 

-The butterfly knife

-The wrench

-The brass knuckles

Arena mode now offers a prohibition feature.  

The ability to save "Custom game" settings for easy access. 

For PS4 players, they have early access to the new "C.O.D.E. Warriors" persionalisation packs. 

In other news, this isn't in THE patch yet, but is soon to arrive are the return of COD points: 

http://charlieintel.com/2015/12/14/report-new-purchasable-call-of-duty-points-coming-to-black-ops-3/

What will they be used for ? IDK! Likely something we don't need or even want. 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This update just seems to be stuff that wasn't finished when the game was shipped..... 3 years Treyarch! But you just needed an extra 2 months. (Fix the Bugs & Glitches before you add more content!)

Also so heard that Theatre mode has been updated & Dolly Cam is back!

BUT! Have they patched The Giant catwalk glitch? I am yet to play a co-op game where people don't go into the glitch at round 6....

7 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

-Similarly gobble gums have the same sort of feature going on where you can trade megas for more liquid divinium. 

This is so awesome.  I only use Unquenchable, Wall Power and Cache Back and this will definitely make a huge difference.

On 12/15/2015 at 2:21 AM, Chopper said:

This is so awesome.  I only use Unquenchable, Wall Power and Cache Back and this will definitely make a huge difference.

is this 100% confirmed? i havent' used dr monty's since the update.  and if so is it only useable immediately after rolling, or can I go to my inventory and burn the 13 pop-shocks gums i have lol

13 minutes ago, The Clay Bird said:

is this 100% confirmed? i havent' used dr monty's since the update.  and if so is it only useable immediately after rolling, or can I go to my inventory and burn the 13 pop-shocks gums i have lol

I've just checked Dr. Monty's Factory and my Gobblegums, and I don't see this feature anywhere. Am I missing something?

From the video, it appears you can only "Burn" divinium by purchasing more then 1 vial with LD. Then when you get the result of the 3 or 2 chambers, you can hold Square or X to burn those for 1 LD. Although I haven't tested this. 

It's likely we won't be able to pick and choose which gum we sacrifice, sorry popshocks, looks like you're still VERY useless.