What perks would you want to see returning?

Apart from the 4 OG perks, what would you guys like to see returning?

I'd like to see Mule Kick, Vulture Aid, Phd Flopper (I know its useless now but i can still dream) and Stamin Up. I've left enough space for a new perk or two as well.

Bonus Question:

Do you think there will be any new gobblegums and what do you think their names/ability will be?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the first thing I'd like to see return is the wonderfizz. 

After that i'd like to see vulture's aid return, as a lot of the map might hinder one's veiw of the mystery box light. 

PHD should get an upgrade. 

-A new perk of course

And finally I think that unchanged returning perks should be: 

-Electric Cherry (WF only)

-Mule kick

-Stamin-up

-Deadshot (WF only)

Tombstone for sure. It was such a good idea for a perk and would have fit in any other map that wasn't Tranzit, or MotD, so I want that back for sure, I don't even care about Phoenix Up because Tombstone is gonna be just as useful. Also Electric Cherry and Vulture Aid Elixir, they really would have fit SoE.

9 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Tombstone for sure. It was such a good idea for a perk and would have fit in any other map that wasn't Tranzit, or MotD, so I want that back for sure, I don't even care about Phoenix Up because Tombstone is gonna be just as useful. Also Electric Cherry and Vulture Aid Elixir, they really would have fit SoE.

Tombstone was downright OP in tranzit. But I hated that it only had MP uses. Maybe in solo it can be updated to include a feature that lets you keep your perks when downed, as well as revives you? 

I'd like to see IT far more then who's who. 

Vulture's aid I feel really needs to come back for THIS map. As it looks like a lot of it is going to be roofed, or underground. One of the points of this perk in buried was to see where the mystery box was, as well as other perks, through walls. 

Electric cherry can come back if it wants, but if it does, I feel it needs either: 

-A phasing in-and-out of reality look like the other perks in MOTD, OR 

-Needs to be in the wonderfizz.  I like the mysterious effect that it is literally a perk from hell. 

15 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

Tombstone was downright OP in tranzit. But I hated that it only had MP uses. Maybe in solo it can be updated to include a feature that lets you keep your perks when downed, as well as revives you? 

I'd like to see IT far more then who's who. 

Vulture's aid I feel really needs to come back for THIS map. As it looks like a lot of it is going to be roofed, or underground. One of the points of this perk in buried was to see where the mystery box was, as well as other perks, through walls. 

Electric cherry can come back if it wants, but if it does, I feel it needs either: 

-A phasing in-and-out of reality look like the other perks in MOTD, OR 

-Needs to be in the wonderfizz.  I like the mysterious effect that it is literally a perk from hell. 

I wan't the full perk back but it wasn't from hell. The reason it phased in and out was because it wasn't from MotD.

Tombstone could be said as OP, but in Exo Zombies it was standard. As bad as Exo Zombies was, it had some really good features and that was one of them. The solo feature thing is something I majorly agree on. If you can't keep QR past three uses, it would be nice to have a perk that lets you revive with all of your perks three times. Although I think after the three uses, perks like QR should return 10 rounds later but that is just me.

I want a perk that really ignites gameplay. Something that adds to my playthrough rather than being just apart of a "Perk Setlist". For example, Jugg, Speed, Revive, and Stamin-up is my Perk Setlist. Jugg, Speed, Double Tap, and Widows Wine is also a Perk Setlist. I want something that either changes the way I look at perks or changes the way I can use my perks. Sure the Gumballs are the reasonable Compromise but something much greater must come from perks other than Implicit Upgrades to the character. For Example, Electric Cherry didn't just add to the Character, it helped the character, border line saved a character. However, Widows Wine has gotten me killed more than I can remember which is why I have abstained from using it. 

A perk like "Sliq, M.D." an effect that leaves a trail of Sliquifier fluid behind your slide. Leaving the zombies that follow you to slip and stumble. This would be useful for general escapes or for helping teammates. Just have your Gung-Ho friend slide through the area and Sliq up the place. Then, you leave! Of course, it would be much more complicated than just sliding in. Being calculated with this perk would be the pinnacle of its use.

Or how about "Juicey Juice" a perk that works like Double Tap but for Points. Instead of just getting ten points per shot you get two stacks of ten making it twenty. So, if you had Double Tap and Juicey Juice, you would be acquiring a much bountiful set of points much earlier in the game.

Or how about my final suggestion, a perk that takes no Perk slot "Regurgitate Regenerate" a purple fluid that allows you to give up one perk for another perk. This could possibly be more of a Gobble Gum but it adds an animation of puking up the color of that perk you chose and then adds the Zombie Blood screen modifier without the Zombie Blood Modifier and thus for 15 seconds your drunk and you puked. The pay out for being a puking drunk is the new perk slot for any fourth perk and the fun of saying "I just regurgitated in Call of Duty; a game that once payed homage to soldiers, now makes the soldiers pay for microtransactions."

It's all just fun and games really.

You'd like my idea of Flux Fizz. 

Basically, it'd let you use a 5th perk for a round, but then next round it'd become "Fluxuated" and thus it's not in use, however you could buy another perk to use. 

So you could have Jug, QR, speed, flux fizz, and double tap one round. Then the next round you go buy stamin-up, then the next round go get electric cherry. Then the round after that gives you double tap back. So each round you get access to a different perk. 

Wouldn't work well with perkaholic or on the house however. 

7 hours ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

I miss Electric Cherry and Phd Flopper so much. I wouldn't mind seeing them return in Der Wunderfizz if that's the only way they can. Honestly I think they should just have a set of standard perks (old and new) on the DLC maps and have Wunderfizz contain pretty much every other perk to date. Except Whos who, that one can stay in BO2.

The issue with this is that some perks could greatly effect the game. Like take the giant, it's camping spot up on the catwalk is OP now, but imagine it with tombstone and vultures' aid. Between those two, you could have all perks, and constantly sit in a pit of filth to avoid zombies. 

Certain maps are better suited for certain perks. You couldn't have PHD on die rise, you can't have tombstone in a small map (again), and you shouldn't have stamin-up on a map that's focused on verticle motion. 

That being said some perks you NEED to have access to at all times. You can't waist 10,000 at the wonderfizz trying to get jug. 

Juggernog, and Quick revive would fallow this rule. 

So, in the wonderfizz it could contain -Mule kick, -Electric Cherry, -Speed cola, -Double tap, and deadshot, on any given map. Other perks could serve to be an issue if augmented into the wrong maps. 

Flux Fizz would be so intereting.. It could tie into the story and how time shifts and realms shift and what-not. Each round in game is a shift in time which would give rise to Flux Fizz and the manipulation of time to your advantage. Of course Perkaholic would render this perk obsolete but no one is suggesting that gobblegum needs to be involved in the map with this perk. It could be a grief specific perk! Oh my gosh, not to go off topic but they need to create mode specific perks. Grief oriented perks and such!

I digress, Flux Fizz sounds sexy!

12 hours ago, Stop Mocking Me0 said:

The issue with this is that some perks could greatly effect the game. Like take the giant, it's camping spot up on the catwalk is OP now, but imagine it with tombstone and vultures' aid. Between those two, you could have all perks, and constantly sit in a pit of filth to avoid zombies. 

Certain maps are better suited for certain perks. You couldn't have PHD on die rise, you can't have tombstone in a small map (again), and you shouldn't have stamin-up on a map that's focused on verticle motion. 

That being said some perks you NEED to have access to at all times. You can't waist 10,000 at the wonderfizz trying to get jug. 

Juggernog, and Quick revive would fallow this rule. 

So, in the wonderfizz it could contain -Mule kick, -Electric Cherry, -Speed cola, -Double tap, and deadshot, on any given map. Other perks could serve to be an issue if augmented into the wrong maps. 

I get what you're saying, what I'm wanting is just a little more variety when in comes to perks for maps. Origins had the most perks on one map if I recall correctly, and because of that (or wunderfizz directly) I could run a few different perk setups that all worked equally as well for me. I'm fine with some perks not being included on every map for reasons as you illustrated above, but most are still applicable to just about every map. 

All of them haha. Of the ones not appeared so far.

PhD would have to be altered. There's a GobbleGum for the no explosive damage now, but they could still keep no fall damage and change the explosive flop into some kind of explosive slide that is more powerful to make up for the loss of no explosive damage.

Tombstone won't ever come back unless heavily modifed. It's main function of retaining weapons/perks after going down are now GobbleGums.

Who's Who has a similar function like Tombstone (retaining perks/weapons), but could still possibly work due to the "Phantom" you. It would probably need a new effect added and would need to be on a larger or more open map unlike Die Rise, but it could still work.

Electric Cherry is fine, it may possibly clash with Widow's Wine but I doubt they'll ever put them on the same map anyway.

Vulture Aid is very OP, so it may need some tuning. Only one of it's effects is a GobbleGum (Alchemical Antithesis) so just get rid of the ammo grabbing. It would need to take place on a small harder map as well, maybe priced up to 4000 as well. I could possibly see it working than.

20 minutes ago, Rissole25 said:

Tombstone won't ever come back unless heavily modifed. It's main function of retaining weapons/perks after going down are now GobbleGums.

Who's Who has a similar function like Tombstone (retaining perks/weapons), but could still possibly work due to the "Phantom" you. It would probably need a new effect added and would need to be on a larger or more open map unlike Die Rise, but it could still work.

Tombstone should come back, I hate how perks are being replaced by Gobblegums. Phoenix Up only works if your teammates have it and are willing to use it for you. Who's Who should stay dead and buried though.

9 hours ago, Rissole25 said:

All of them haha. Of the ones not appeared so far.

PhD would have to be altered. There's a GobbleGum for the no explosive damage now, but they could still keep no fall damage and change the explosive flop into some kind of explosive slide that is more powerful to make up for the loss of no explosive damage.

Electric Cherry is fine, it may possibly clash with Widow's Wine but I doubt they'll ever put them on the same map anyway.

Vulture Aid is very OP, so it may need some tuning. Only one of it's effects is a GobbleGum (Alchemical Antithesis) so just get rid of the ammo grabbing. It would need to take place on a small harder map as well, maybe priced up to 4000 as well. I could possibly see it working than.

HA! I was thinking that aswell :D

I disagree. 3000 is a good price for vulture's aid. And it needs to be put into a claustrophobic map, not necessarily a tiny one. One where we can't see the sky at all times, which really opens up options. 

It's stench effect is similar to the gobble gum, but the amo/point rewards are completely unique, as is it's improved vision effect.  

Electric cherry and widow's wine wouldn't clash. One shocks when you reload or go down, the other slows when you're slapped. It MAY have an issue with "Deadwire" however....

I dont want them messing with already great perks, if it aint broke dont fix it, they may need to modify PHD sliding instead of flopping but thats all they need change, same for weapons, why did they mess with the wunderwaffe? there was nothing wrong with it, it's like bringing the thundergun back and giving us half the reserve ammo, they'd be meddling with something that was fine.

On 12/17/2015 at 5:30 AM, DrVonstool said:

Flux Fizz would be so intereting.. It could tie into the story and how time shifts and realms shift and what-not. Each round in game is a shift in time which would give rise to Flux Fizz and the manipulation of time to your advantage. Of course Perkaholic would render this perk obsolete but no one is suggesting that gobblegum needs to be involved in the map with this perk. It could be a grief specific perk! Oh my gosh, not to go off topic but they need to create mode specific perks. Grief oriented perks and such!

I digress, Flux Fizz sounds sexy!

Thank you, 

Although, that does bring up a new point to discuss (maybe on another thread) what will the new 4 gobble gums be? 

I think Gobble Gums equate to perks just on a smaller level. So, I think this thread could carry both Drinkable perks and consumable perks. I saw a leak about a Gobble Gum that allowed for self revive when going down. I like the thought of that. Being able to go down and revive yourself, for me, is as useful as using condoms. I always find myself alone in an online match and when I do finally go down, the game will either end due to me being the only competent player or I wont get revived which I can live with. However, with this new Gobble Gum concept, I could go around on my own without any worry that I would have to depend on my incompetent teammates.

A personal suggestion for a new Gobble Gum would be something that helps others. More Gobble Gums like Phoenix Up would be appreciated. I love being the medic but it gets hard when the whole team is in all the different districts and I must either waste my Phoenix Up or begin the trial of a thousand revives. I suspect something along the lines of ZombieBlood+EnhancedRevive for a limited time or something along the lines of Shoot the teammate=Revive. Something creative that makes helping out more useful or even rewarding.

On 12/15/2015 at 9:58 AM, Nightmare Voyager said:

The solo feature thing is something I majorly agree on. If you can't keep QR past three uses, it would be nice to have a perk that lets you revive with all of your perks three times. Although I think after the three uses, perks like QR should return 10 rounds later but that is just me.

Doesn't sound like you know this, so I'll tell you. Perkaholic supplies Revive even when the machine is gone. I think that On The House can also do this though I didn't test it yet. If you got Perkaholic, there's your extra QR. 

1 minute ago, Dahniska said:

Doesn't sound like you know this, so I'll tell you. Perkaholic supplies Revive even when the machine is gone. I think that On The House can also do this though I didn't test it yet. If you got Perkaholic, there's your extra QR. 

I know it does, but I don't always get Perkaholic from Dr.Monty's Factory and play a lot of Solo games. But as I said, I like the idea of it unlocking at round 10 more.

Just now, Nightmare Voyager said:

I know it does, but I don't always get Perkaholic from Dr.Monty's Factory and play a lot of Solo games. But as I said, I like the idea of it unlocking at round 10 more.

Activision made it so that you if want a better chance to get it, you can buy "COD points". I didn't buy them and I've gotten like 12 Perkaholics since the game came out. You can also "Close Application" before your game ends if you used a gumball and don't want to lose it, but you lose all XP and progress made in the game by doing that. Good luck getting more Perkaholics!