Strange Spinning Rocks float out of wall and back in??

madgaz182

Ok so in the Thompson/Vmp room near the furnace where the zombies spawn if you shoot the wall with wall weapons or pack a punched weapons , the wall breaks off and spins then gets absorbed back into the wall ?? 

Anyone got any idea what this could be about ? Seems strange could be a little Nod to moon , who knows just seems interesting 

I know videos are frowned upon from tubers but I have to show you guys 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at a bulge in the bricks above the bowie knife,  and then the next game I noticed in the cutscene that one of the scenes they show is a bulge in the bricks just like the one i was looking at, although it was a different spot in the cutscene. It made me think"maybe there is something to that" ,  so this find really piques my interest. I think the annihilator is clearly a must try.

I think it's just a bug, nothing here. Because in file, and also in game there is no one secret on this map...

But I think it's also possible that this room is anti-gravity, there is also a brick on the floor which flying if you press square in front of it (there is a cipher behind it)

Ive tried with the upgraded ray gun and rocket launcher but nothing happens, will have to try annihilator tonight. Also that window next to the wall has a crying girl noise whenever your right next to it, Im convinced its something important.

Check it out guys!

• Tech Admin
3 hours ago, THC said:

Ive tried with the upgraded ray gun and rocket launcher but nothing happens, will have to try annihilator tonight. Also that window next to the wall has a crying girl noise whenever your right next to it, Im convinced its something important.

Check it out guys!

It's not, it was present in Black Ops 1 Der Riese, this is from outside but it is at the same spot on the outside of the boiler room.

I don't think it's a bug or glitch of any kind, or else it would probably do that on more than one wall. Perhaps because you couldn't do it with the starting pistol it can only be done with a weapon that has a weapon kit, as in it does more when certain attachments are put on certain weapons possibly. As anyone tried looking for EE's using specific variations of weapons yet since we do have the new weapon kit feature?