• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, The Clay Bird said:

Those question marks have been on the loading screen since original der riese in World at War.    Pretty sure it's nothing of any consequence since nothing has been found in 6+ years

Actually thats wrong, there are less question marks now and they have changed with each variant of this loading screen. There is obviously some significance.

• Administrators

The blueprint itself in The Giant is essentially the same as the WAW one. Presumably, the question marks meant nothing then, and as they are in the same places now, likely mean nothing now.

latest?cb=20110626180135

Black Ops lost the severed finger, as well as removal of two or the question marks.

maxresdefault.jpg

The Giant has slight differences, having Richtofen's name added, the 935 logo losing the SS runes in place of three tallies reminiscent of BO3, one question mark was nudged slightly, the finger re-added, sharpened, enhanced, with a vignette added on a different background.

The%20Giant%20Loading%20Screen_zpsbyodxt

From my aimless wandering in theater, I have found interesting items at each "?" The one by C is almost directly over the train car. The one by the old Jugger-Nog spawn is where you can see the Icarus from. The one in the shotgun room outside of the Mainframe has a window which would allow you to see the off-map teddy bear, and the room has a sign for the Automobile Garage. The last one is in the room where the crack in the wall is a large square, not just the hole we see from the outside. You can fly through in theater mode same see the square. Maybe it's some kind of Planes, Trains, and Automobiles reference ee. I don't know where the last one fits in, but maybe there's a reward for shooting the plane, train, and automobile sign with the PaP KN or Annihilator and throwing grenades or monkeys through the hole.

Edited by M16 EPIC
Added Text.
20 hours ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Actually thats wrong, there are less question marks now and they have changed with each variant of this loading screen. There is obviously some significance.

respectfully agree to disagree.  And what in what i posted was "wrong" ?  the question marks were there in Waw like i supossed, right?   just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they are wrong

1 minute ago, The Clay Bird said:

respectfully agree to disagree.  

Are you telling me to show respect or saying you disagree? If so, I didn't mean disrespect I just said that there has to be something their, otherwise they wouldn't have or change the question marks.

Just now, Nightmare Voyager said:

Are you telling me to show respect or saying you disagree? If so, I didn't mean disrespect I just said that there has to be something their, otherwise they wouldn't have or change the question marks.

i meant I am respectfully disagreeing.

But it was erroneous of you to say i was wrong.  I posted nothing that was not 100% fact.  The question marks have been there in every iteration of the map.  It is my opinion that they are of no consequence to us whatsoever

4 minutes ago, The Clay Bird said:

respectfully agree to disagree.  And what in what i posted was "wrong" ?  the question marks were there in Waw like i supossed, right?   just because you disagree with someone doesn't mean they are wrong

I meant wrong as in they have been changing locations and haven't just been the same, which I clearly said.

11 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I meant wrong as in they have been changing locations and haven't just been the same, which I clearly said.

this is what i posted:

Those question marks have been on the loading screen since original der riese in World at War.    Pretty sure it's nothing of any consequence since nothing has been found in 6+ years

what in that statement was "wrong" ?   

i didnt' intend on getting in an argument in this thread, but you can't just go around calling people wrong when there is no basis for that claim

Just now, The Clay Bird said:

this is what i posted:

what in that statement was "wrong" ?   

i didnt' intend on getting in an argument in this thread, but you can't just go around calling people wrong when there is no basis for that claim

I meant you were wrong about them being there, since they change location. I don't want an argument and I don't see why you are starting one, I am just going to ignore any other messages if you keep trying to cause one because I really don't want one and don't think its fair that you are starting one with me when I explained what I said.

9 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I meant you were wrong about them being there, since they change location. I don't want an argument and I don't see why you are starting one, I am just going to ignore any other messages if you keep trying to cause one because I really don't want one and don't think its fair that you are starting one with me when I explained what I said.

Show me where I said anything about the location of the question marks.   Show me der riese WaW loading screen and tell me how in god's name the question marks are any different from the Giant loading screen.  I'm pointing out a flaw in your posting that will help you avoid arguments later on by not saying someone is wrong, without any actual basis for the claim.  You can't just make stuff up and then say i or anyone else is wrong based on imaginary stuff