Xmas 2015 Day 5: The true purpose of the Moon Missiles.

We think we know everything that happened during Moon. Mad scientist launches the Rockets at earth in order to Break the Rift…. But what if we had it all wrong? What if the missiles were originally meant to stop the opening of the Rift?

In the 1960’s WWII was over and the united states salvaged remnants of group 935. They discovered, research, The uses of Divinium, some Live specimens and even the advanced teleportartion systems from der riese. They reverse engineered much of this and even managed to perfect Teleportation so that it allowed undead matter to pass through it. They created the Winters Howl and even installed a pack a punch inside the conference room.

However they also discovered something else. Something they were experimenting with. The Rift. The Rift at the time was not yet broken yet scientists found a way to Open the rift in certain Locations. They Succeeded in doing this and gained knowledge of not just time but possibly space as well. It is possible that Marlton was part of the scientific team that was in charge of handling the experiments due to his vast knowledge of weaponry that had yet to be invented for at least 60 more years. As stated before by another member of these forums JFK has knowledge of an event that happened after his own death.

Then Came Moon. During the events of Moon This research team was conducting these experiments. Which is when the Moon Missiles hit. One of which hit in Nevada. I propose that the missile was Aiming for the “ Drills” Located in different parts of the world. Maxis knew that if the “Drills” remained active Richtofen could easily use them to his advantage, so he destroyed them.

shadows_of_evil_easter_egg.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Basically what we are doing is Tranzit, Die Rise, and Buried is converting the Pylons into Rift “Drills”. The Rift drills act the same way as the Gateworms in Shadows of Evil work. 4 of them are required in order to open up the rift. The 3 Missiles destroy 3 drills and it is possible that 1 more exists that has yet to be broken. There is actually evidence that if this were to be true Maxis knew that one would still remain active. He never says that the Missiles will Stop Richtfen but rather minimize the Damage he could do. This Damage is not a reference to the Damage he would do to earth but rather the Damage he could do to the Fabric of reality.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Interesting thoughts. However, the grandfather paradox get's in the way a bit. If the O4 went to Siberia in 2011 to pick up the Vril Device, if Maxis nuked the earth in the 60s', there would be no Siberia as we knew it for the O4 to go to in 2011. With the confirmation of the multiverse in Black Ops 3, it explains the retrofuturistic look of Nuketown and Green Run, which are dated 2025, a seeming inconsistency that has been unanswered until now. Like the Origins' Dieselpunk retrofuturism, it would seem to make sense now that Tranzit took place in a universe (the same old zombies universe that began during WWII), which would seem to have turned out the way people in the 60s' thought it would.

I'm not the first to suggest this theory-but sadly, the multiverse is real, which finally explains it. Retrospective time travel is just a paradox that cannot be resolved. 

6 hours ago, NaBrZHunter said:

Interesting thoughts. However, the grandfather paradox get's in the way a bit. If the O4 went to Siberia in 2011 to pick up the Vril Device, if Maxis nuked the earth in the 60s', there would be no Siberia as we knew it for the O4 to go to in 2011. With the confirmation of the multiverse in Black Ops 3, it explains the retrofuturistic look of Nuketown and Green Run, which are dated 2025, a seeming inconsistency that has been unanswered until now. Like the Origins' Dieselpunk retrofuturism, it would seem to make sense now that Tranzit took place in a universe (the same old zombies universe that began during WWII), which would seem to have turned out the way people in the 60s' thought it would.

I'm not the first to suggest this theory-but sadly, the multiverse is real, which finally explains it. Retrospective time travel is just a paradox that cannot be resolved. 

Thats not a good explanation for Tranzit considering where it is set, you know the universe in WaW and BO.

• Administrators
25 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

Thats not a good explanation for Tranzit considering where it is set, you know the universe in WaW and BO.

I figgered maybe that universe actually split off from ours back at some point. But it'll take a damn good explanation to make me happy with Tranzit's inconsistencies. What do you suggest? Like I emphasized, the above was simply the best theory I have heard so far. 

Just now, NaBrZHunter said:

I figgered maybe that universe actually split off from ours back at some point. But it'll take a damn good explanation to make me happy with Tranzit's inconsistencies. What do you suggest? Like I emphasized, the above was simply the best theory I have heard so far. 

This is my opinion of those maps:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its in the 1960's, but there is a load of other stuff from other times. To be honest I don't care anymore, I have moved onto to figuring out the new part of the storyline since it actually makes sense to me.

• Administrators
9 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

This is my opinion of those maps:  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its in the 1960's, but there is a load of other stuff from other times. To be honest I don't care anymore, I have moved onto to figuring out the new part of the storyline since it actually makes sense to me.

I'm still more of a fan of BO1, and if it weren't for the stupid inconsistencies, I couldn't care less about Tranzit.