Greetings from the Aether

What is good all you zombies-slaying maniacs! I'm CajunBacon, and I'm new to this site. I remember a  couple of years ago right before black ops 2 released, there was a cod zombies site with this exact same name but it got taken down or something. If this was that same site that would be amazing, but I digress. I love zombies just like everyone else here, I've been playing zombies since World at War when it first came out. It's by far my favorite game mode of any game that I've ever played in my life. I mainly play on Xbone now so if anybody wants to play, then add me on there. I cant wait to interact with the community, and I hope you all have a good day and I'll see you in the forums.

Stay Sexy

-CB

Xboxgamertag:CajunBacun

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Welcome, CB! Good to see more veterans joining us here; there's no better site for zombies resources. Definitely check out the quote archives and radio archives, Asylum (link) and get involved. Jump into the discussions like you've been here all along. How's your storyline knowledge? Working on a multiple-choice quiz now and a thread with answers.

This site has been around since World at War, but it has gone through some changes and touch-ups, but still got all the great stuff. 

• 2 weeks later...