Will Der Eisendrachen appear on PS3?

Corrieri

Hey guys,

This is my very first post, by the way.

Before you tell me to "just upgrade to PS4 already," let me tell you that I do indeed have a PS4, BUT I'm away at college right now. The PS4 is at home with the rest of the family, while I have our old PS3. I know that Black Ops III on the last gen consoles is absolute rubbish compared to the current gen versions, but the PS3 version is good enough for me. I really only buy CoD for the Zombies anyways, and I'm not super concerned with graphics.

I was wondering if anyone heard anything about Der Eisendrachen's appearance (or lack thereof) on the PS3. Any input would be great.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

@Corrieri welcome to the site, pal! Don't let @Stop Mocking Me0 bother you. 

Sorry you haven't been able to upgrade yet, I know what ya mean. 

I would highly encourage you just wait until you feel comfortable investing. The Giant is an incredible map, and not available on last gen, for sure. I don't have a good feeling about Der Eisendrachen appearing there either, unless it's a super diluted one. 

Like I said, I would just wait until you feel you might be able to get a PS4 (Or Xbox One-hint, hint-backwards compatibility!!!!) 

Welcome to the site buddy!

Unfortunately, I would have to say no. A whole third of the base game was cut from last-gen, along with The Giant. Even then, the game is in a state where it's much worse looking than it's next-gen counterparts. So, no I don't think that any DLC Packs will end up coming to last-gen consoles.

But like @NaBrZHunter said, if DLC does come to last-gen it will lack certain features that will only be available on the new consoles. It sucks, but it all depends on whether the consoles can run a playable version of them or not, and if they can, I have no doubt that Activision will release the DLC for last-gen.