Der Eisendrachen

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Der Eisendrachen = Iron Dragon. 

Iron Dragon = Rocket / Missile

If that is a rocket in the top right corner you could assume it will be WW2 era, but also with all of its history unearthed. Here comes the Medieval Zombie Knights like on the SoE PaP wall.

Fortress Hohensalzburg, one of the largest existing 11th century fortress complexes in Europe.

And going by the coordinates on the Scrap paper, looks like there will be an Ice Cave & "The Frozen One" will come into play. 

Also I can't help but think of 9 3 5 = I C E

• Administrators

@InfestLithium Pointed out V2, which we were discussing with @Rissole25 & @MrRoflWaffles earlier, and I believe we can pretty confidently identify it as a rocket in the same series. However, during the war, Nazi scientists were in a race to provide Hiltler with a weapon capable of transatlantic flight for the purpose of bombing NY or DC, an idea which made Hilter positively giddy. 

Above is a great practical and realistic documentary on the tech that was being imagined, and in some cases actually developed by the Nazis. I propose (cannot confirm, obviously-I may be wrong) we may be looking at an advanced revision of the V2, hopefully designed by Group 935, and enhanced with weaponized 115 for the purpose of zombifying targets. 

See the below for reference. 

hshf_img_v2.jpg

imagejpeg

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, PINNAZ said:

Der Eisendrachen = Iron Dragon. 

Iron Dragon = Rocket / Missile

If that is a rocket in the top right corner you could assume it will be WW2 era, but also with all of its history unearthed. Here comes the Medieval Zombie Knights like on the SoE PaP wall.

And going by the coordinates on the Scrap paper, looks like there will be an Ice Cave & "The Frozen One" will come into play. 

Also I can't help but think of 9 3 5 = I C E

"Believe in the Welteis and the dead start walking."

1 minute ago, NaBrZHunter said:

"Believe in the Welteis and the dead start walking."

I just remembered that quote but couldn't remember it to the exact word. Spooky.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the Iron dragon definitely refers to the V2 rockets. Another thing that should be noted is there is a space capsule called the Dragon V2 don't know if this has any relevance to Der Eisendrachen but i thought it was interesting. Maybe we travel to moon??

*EDIT*

The Dragon V2 was created in 2014 so i seriously doubt we will see it in Der Eisendrachen.

Edited by ViiZionZ

I never thought about being used as a command centre...very interesting. and yes i also agree that it looks like a WW2 era map. The rockets (V2) was used during WW2. it is also the first artificial object to cross the boundary of space. leading to a possible moon connection in the easter egg..