TIMELINE!!!

Hang on.  If we are talking about universes, I got it.  WAW-BOII exists on what I call Earth-1.  Now, Origins is special.  It starts the saga of our heroes on Earth-2.  At the end of Origins, Samantha teleports our heroes minus Richy to the Giant.  She teleports Richy to Shadows to get the Summoning Key, as seen in the Easter Egg cutscene.  Now, the portal that he runs through takes him to the teleporter in the Giant.  The oping cutscene happens, Richy shoots himself, signifying his plan to use the Key and other devices to set his past and future right.  BOOM!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Is there any way you can format this in a way that better fits the whole page, instead of the single column from the status update reply box that you copy and pasted from?  After that, evidence to support your claims would add legitimacy to your post.  I'd recommend making this into a full post with all the details, so others can see your thoughts!

So, from WaW to Black Ops 2, the universe is what I call Earth-1.  Now, Origins is special.  It begins the saga of our heroes in Earth-2.  At the end of the Origins Easter Egg, Samantha teleports our heroes to the Giant. However, she brings Richtofen to Shadows of Evil to get the Summoning key.  He gets it, then goes through the portal to the teleporter in the Giant. Then stuff happens, he shoots his older self, possibly to correct his past and set right his future.  Now, this could be seen as a bunch of hogwash, but two quotes can back me up.  The first is from Nero, the Magician, saying "This is a strange phenomena, other universes, other dimensions, bleeding into our own."  That really shows that there are other universes, and maybe that the zombies came from Earth-1.  The second quote from Richtofen, says that "The beacon must be built!"  That is in reference to Dr. Maxis finding the characters. So?  What do you think? Legit? Bullsh*t? Reply! 

HOO-LEE BALLS! That is a big quiz!  I really am going lowball for this timeline, just trying my best to make a simple explanation for the common player.  I will try to do better with this, expand it and all, but I just wanted to say why I put this up.  I hope you understand!

HA! Zombies storyline "SIMPLE". Lol. 

In truth you'd never be able to fully accumulate every dot for the multiverse timeline. We don't have all the info yet, might not EVER have it! I find it best to connect your own dots and fill in the gaps with what you think is right, until proven wrong, you craft your own story. 

Take for instance the time of the map "Moon" we've never gotten a specific time for this. It could be set in the 1960s as many think, or it's set past 2025 to others. There's about an even amount of evidence for both sides: The Die Rise map has a poster that says "Since 1998", but laws banned nuclear testing in 197?, but nuketown 2025 and Nuk3town is clear proof those laws are nullified, but geographically (idek), but then nikolai in "the giant" says that there were 3 world wars, thus it must take place in the future after the 3rd world war.  Eventually you just have to understand that there is no solid answer, and that you should make a choice of what makes sense based off what tells the best story to you, until new evidence arises that what you've said is wrong, for all you, or anyone here, knows, it's right.

This makes each timeline unique to it's own rules and flexibility. 

False, it spents two years between Origins and The Giant, during that two years, Samantha and Eddy have been captured by Elder Golds and Great Old One. And now there is the plan of Richy, which is to kills all the Great Old Ones, and Elder Golds, help the Good Forces (Archon, Origin's keeper, SoE's keeper, and maybe Vril-Ya), repair is past, save as much as possible parallels worlds, and the most important : find and save Samantha and Eddy which have been corupted by the vilaints Gods

• 2 months later...