I found somthing Reply ASAP plz

Fnybones

So I was playing solo on the giant and i was derping around at the teleporter on the left side of the map ( cant remember which one it is a,b,c??) and theres a red door to the right of the teleporter in the wall. Now i threw some nades at it seeing as i thought it was a bit of a weird placement for a door and a red door?? your Grenade trail Turns red and if the grenade explodes at the right spot the game makes a sounds like somthings being damaged or struggling to function. I reccomend checking it out its pretty cool and might be more there that im missing

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TimelordAlex said:

pics or it didnt happen.

No it does happen, go to the teleporter where the type 100 used to be, to the left outside the map is a red door marked Stahlwerk. Throw grenades and trip mines and their trail is red, I have just done it myself countless times and he is right. Not sure what it means though, imagine if you could get to that area though. A man can dream.

On 11/29/2015, 3:28:26, Fnybones said:

So I was playing solo on the giant and i was derping around at the teleporter on the left side of the map ( cant remember which one it is a,b,c??) and theres a red door to the right of the teleporter in the wall. Now i threw some nades at it seeing as i thought it was a bit of a weird placement for a door and a red door?? your Grenade trail Turns red and if the grenade explodes at the right spot the game makes a sounds like somthings being damaged or struggling to function. I reccomend checking it out its pretty cool and might be more there that im missing

I think you are on to something, hmmm upgrade wunderwaff? shoot with PAP weapon or wunderwaff?  monkeys? or maybe annihilator?

The red trail I'm guessing is just a result of a lighting effect, as I'm pretty sure grenades (or any thrown equipment) leave a very faint trail when thrown and the lighting by that door might just affect opaque things such as that. The sound heard, if true, could mean something else as that is often a very common step in EEs to throw a grenade at something out of the map.

Sorry I'm late.

Thought of this today.

Look at the first song we heard for Black Ops 3, Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones. Ya know how 3arc loves their songs and stuff.

First Line: I see a red door and I want it painted black.

Ya never know. Has anyone tried absolutely lighting this thing up with explosives?? kinda like that old ascension step. lol

18 minutes ago, skywhale0 said:

Sorry I'm late.

Thought of this today.

Look at the first song we heard for Black Ops 3, Paint It Black by the Rolling Stones. Ya know how 3arc loves their songs and stuff.

First Line: I see a red door and I want it painted black.

Ya never know. Has anyone tried absolutely lighting this thing up with explosives?? kinda like that old ascension step. lol

I spammed it with grenades, trip mines and shot at it. Alas it yielded no results. Although it was possible to throw trip mines actually on the doors. Not sure where zombies spawn but it could be possible to get a zombie to be near their and get blown up, leading to the explosion opening the door?

3 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

I spammed it with grenades, trip mines and shot at it. Alas it yielded no results. Although it was possible to throw trip mines actually on the doors. Not sure where zombies spawn but it could be possible to get a zombie to be near their and get blown up, leading to the explosion opening the door?

Maybe it requires the Wunderwaffe? It would make it good for something on this map.

2 minutes ago, Kill_All_Monkeys said:

Maybe it requires the Wunderwaffe? It would make it good for something on this map.

Maybe but the main driving force of this is that grenades and trip mines have a red trail when thrown near the door.

Guys I have came to a conclusion, its a sad one, but its that at least the grenade having the red trail is no easter egg and nothing to do with any possible EE with the door. This is because I figured out the red flair is caused by the fire underneath the grenade where it is being thrown. As soon as I figured this out, I went to the fire on that canister thing in front of the window opposite the first box location in the original Der Riese. I then threw all four of my grenades over it and into it, finding they also had a red trail. So it is just a weird reflection thing, not an easter egg it seems. Sorry guys but it was a good find.

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure the extent of the The Giant easter egg was to do the classic Fly Trap easter egg. Doing that "lit the beacon" so Maxis could arrange your extraction off the map. Treyarch could not make a full easter egg for the map since it was only for certain versions of the game. If they did, not everyone could do the easter egg. The Giant was just a way to set up the storyline for future DLC. It was a good try though man.

12 minutes ago, AR3S324 said:

Hate to break it to you, but I'm pretty sure the extent of the The Giant easter egg was to do the classic Fly Trap easter egg. Doing that "lit the beacon" so Maxis could arrange your extraction off the map. Treyarch could not make a full easter egg for the map since it was only for certain versions of the game. If they did, not everyone could do the easter egg. The Giant was just a way to set up the storyline for future DLC. It was a good try though man.

There isn't an extension to the flytrap, the perk easter egg is separate and can be done before the flytrap. 

4 minutes ago, Nightmare Voyager said:

There isn't an extension to the flytrap, the perk easter egg is separate and can be done before the flytrap. 

Yeah, thanks for bringing that up. The perk easter egg, I believe, was just a fun extra one they put in there for us. As far as storyline goes though, I believe that the Flytrap was it.