BO3 The Giant, Annihilator Blue Icon NOT Gold

ImPridium

My and my friend were playing "The Giant" and when looking at other Youtube video's online we discovered that the annihilator we had, had a different icon color.
Is this happening too anyone else of just me. (My friend thinks he did something further in the easter egg, but i do not know).

Edited by Hells Warrrior
Why, put a white background against the text. If copied from elsewhere paste as plain text.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And one more thing i was playing The Giant i i was killing the zombies in the annihilator room and it sounded like a "ding" (when you complete something) and i threw a monkey cause i was about to go down, and one of the zombies ran the complete different direction and it went to the boiler room and stood there for half a second, then the monkey bomb went off, and he came after me. I don't know if it was a glitch or part of a easter egg.

1 hour ago, ImPridium said:

And one more thing i was playing The Giant i i was killing the zombies in the annihilator room and it sounded like a "ding" (when you complete something) and i threw a monkey cause i was about to go down, and one of the zombies ran the complete different direction and it went to the boiler room and stood there for half a second, then the monkey bomb went off, and he came after me. I don't know if it was a glitch or part of a easter egg.

This is just glitch for sure, as I've seen them do that after using the "In plain sight gumball and just randomly for no reason at all.