Dialogues can't be heard

What's up, i've been playing this game on solo until the last week, i got a team and we started to try the easter egg.
I never found weird to never listen the characters talking, but when i play with friends, i can heard (no their mics), their characters talk, and mine never does on my screen.

All volumes are on 10, i changed the language to English (us and uk) both times, and nothing...

Is anyone else having this trouble?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

@Pauliboy1031 first question - what console & is it a disc or digital download game?

I've been having a similar issue. Mine is Xbox One & a disc game. 

My characters voice is very very soft. You can only just hear them talk. All levels set to 10 which makes the Zombies moans & groans so loud. 

There is also no vocal dialogue in the cutscenes too, yet other sound effects are normal. 

There is no character vocal sound in campaign either which just makes it unplayable.  

Activision & Xbox support both said to clear cache & reinstall the game. I did that & nothing changed. This originally did work but something has caused an error which I can't fix. 

I dont think this is a common problem as you're the only person I've seen with a similar issue. 

Let me know if you find a fix